We Broke The Record

Old March 1st 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Default We Broke The Record

Ever since I started on this site, I always saw the same number for the
record amount of people on the site at once. We beat it. CONGRATS! Over
800 users today. That's nuts.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old March 1st 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Woah! Maybe thats why I couldn't get on for the first half of today!

Did anyone else have problems getting on today?

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old March 1st 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
OneForTheRoad

Hopefully not too many of the people online were like this dtelecom
person using the trading post to sell phones. It's gonna be hard to
look at the trading post if you have to sort out junk from unicycle
stuff. Does Gilby delete stuff like this?

--
OneForTheRoad
OneForTheRoad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14352

Old March 1st 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Keldridge

Yes, and quite often as I understand...

Keld

--
Keldridge
Keldridge's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14019

Old March 1st 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

yay, I helped

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old March 1st 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

Yo Adrian, WE DID IT!

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Old March 2nd 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Woah! Maybe thats why I couldn't get on for the first half of today!
Did anyone else have problems getting on today?

I did!

musketman wrote:
Yo Adrian, WE DID IT!

I smell a conspiracy....

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old March 2nd 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GhettoSmurf

yeah icouldnt get on either

--
GhettoSmurf

http://willowglenbicycles.com/index.cfm[/url]
GhettoSmurf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11929

Old March 2nd 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniBrier

unifreak7 wrote:
Over 800 users today. That's nuts.

Hope you don't have Arachnophobia, I'd bet the vast majority of those
users were 'Spiders' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/online.php)!

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
inside and watch TV.” – Homer
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

We Broke The Record Chris.James Unicycling 1 March 1st 07 09:38 PM
Broke 100 on RSU underdog Unicycling 2 April 27th 06 07:07 AM
oh no! not again! (broke something) wobbling bear Unicycling 5 March 10th 06 05:12 PM
Broke uni swarbrim Unicycling 8 December 17th 05 05:08 AM
Big toe might be broke onefiftyfour Unicycling 15 August 28th 03 05:04 PM