Hey JD, this one's for you! :-)

Old April 8th 07, 01:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Carla A-G

Default Hey JD, this one's for you! :-)

Richie Blackmore's soul has been sucked from his body...

http://www.renaissancemagazine.com/b...s/issue53.html

Poor guy...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old April 8th 07, 01:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Apr 7, 6:01 pm, "Carla A-G" wrote:
Richie Blackmore's soul has been sucked from his body...

http://www.renaissancemagazine.com/b...s/issue53.html

Poor guy...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

He's married to an angel, making mountains of cash, playing great
rennaissance, folk, celtic rock and other unclassifiable tunes that
are, of course, a matter of taste, but happens to be great stuff.
Guess life can't stay forever at Smoke on the Water and Highway
Star...for a sample, listen to the live Soldier of Fortune, or the old
Dylan song, Diamonds and Rust.

CDB

Old April 8th 07, 02:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Carla A-G

On Apr 7, 8:23 pm, "Paladin" wrote:
On Apr 7, 6:01 pm, "Carla A-G" wrote:

Richie Blackmore's soul has been sucked from his body...

http://www.renaissancemagazine.com/b...s/issue53.html

Poor guy...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

He's married to an angel, making mountains of cash, playing great
rennaissance, folk, celtic rock and other unclassifiable tunes that
are, of course, a matter of taste, but happens to be great stuff.
Guess life can't stay forever at Smoke on the Water and Highway
Star...for a sample, listen to the live Soldier of Fortune, or the old
Dylan song, Diamonds and Rust.

CDB

He married a Budweiser girl, he's making lotsa cash and if you like
renaissance music, its good. We happened upon a pair of tickets to one
of his rennaissance shows and it was a very strange situation (I
posted about it a couple of years ago on A-MB). All his Deep Purple
fans showed up and expected him to rock out, they were surprised that
he didn't and they walked out in the middle of the show all disgusted
about it. He currently lives on Long Island and has a large following
of fans. I don't doubt that he's a talented rennaissance musician,
altho its not really my thing. I was simply poking some fun at JD (its
been a running joke between us for a few years). Guess you missed the
smiley in the title? :-)

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass

Old April 8th 07, 06:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 7, 5:01 pm, "Carla A-G" wrote:
Richie Blackmore's soul has been sucked from his body...

http://www.renaissancemagazine.com/b...s/issue53.html

Poor guy...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I think I'll go buy a sword now.

JD tired of rattling sabres

Cleaning one's chain Brendo Australia 20 January 31st 07 11:10 PM
Taking pictures of one's own area fastturtle General 30 May 24th 06 03:13 PM
Got 'bent? One's up for auction Veloise General 0 August 11th 05 09:42 PM
Increasing one's cadence John Burns UK 15 June 17th 05 11:51 AM
This one's for the girls cfsmtb Australia 13 May 29th 05 03:56 PM