stupid muni idea

Old August 13th 05, 08:34 PM
goldenchicken II

Default stupid muni idea

How about this idea for a muni competition; all riders put on white
overalls, (or 'blue' (http://tinyurl.com/cmgp7)) the one who is cleanest
when crossing the finish line wins.

--
goldenchicken II - There is more to cycling

Olaf Johansson
goldenchicken II's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10248

Old August 13th 05, 08:36 PM
cyberpunk

I hate to even bump this post, but the title was sufficient, you don't
even need to read the body.

Oh and next time you have a thought, just don't.

--
cyberpunk - Become one with the Debian

The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

"Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

Old August 13th 05, 08:40 PM
frozenuniman

that could turn out to be interesting if it was like really muddy

--
frozenuniman
frozenuniman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10597

Old August 13th 05, 08:42 PM
Mikefule

It might be an interesting novelty race for a MUni weekend. A bit
expensive if everyone has to buy a set of white overalls specially.

Wouldn't a MUni egg and spoon race be more sensible?

--
Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

Competing with yesterday to hold off tomorrow.

Old August 13th 05, 08:53 PM
Skippii

Mikefule wrote:
*
Wouldn't a MUni egg and spoon race be more sensible? *

This is an excellent idea.
I was going to push for Unifencing, since no one in my gang likes
hockey, but this is excellent. Thank you.

--
Skippii - Kingpin, One for the Road

One for the Road: Harrisonburg's Unicycle gang.
Skippii's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7822

Old August 13th 05, 09:22 PM
goldenchicken II

cyberpunk wrote:
*I hate to even bump this post, but the title was sufficient, you
don't even need to read the body.

Oh and next time you have a thought, just don't. *

Of course, mud slinging would be prohibited.

Old August 13th 05, 09:26 PM
halfbike

I would love muni fencing!!! I've been fencing for two years and a
combo of uni and fencing would be sweet.

--
halfbike - Obsessed Rider

Your mom goes to college...
halfbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9428

Old August 13th 05, 10:21 PM
goldenchicken II

Mikefule wrote:
*It might be an interesting novelty race for a MUni weekend. A bit
expensive if everyone has to buy a set of white overalls specially.

Wouldn't a MUni egg and spoon race be more sensible? *

Eggs!?? Don't you care at all for the unborn creature inside? Could be a
future unicyclist ...

Besides, the idea won't work. While muniing you need your moth for
swearing.

Old August 13th 05, 10:35 PM
johnfoss

My moth is just fine when I MUni (I keep him in a little box so he
doesn't get squashed). I think in an egg/spoon race you usually just
hold it in your hand.

But then again, nothing is too stupid for a unicycling game idea. You
set up the game, and everybody else decides if they want to play, or
take pictures, or run away. There's always room for more silly games.
The ones that seem to work best are the ones that don't cost anything,
don't require specialized equipment, and don't have rules that are
overly complicated. Sumo comes to mind, but is only one example of many
fun things I've done over the years.

--
johnfoss - More Moab Fun

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone