Podium hotties

Old June 2nd 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Podium hotties

Slideshow of podium hotties

http://www.universalsports.com/Photo...&PALBID=108135

Old June 3rd 09, 02:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
S wrote:

Slideshow of podium hotties

http://www.universalsports.com/Photo...&PALBID=108135

Not bad, but those are some pretty old images in some cases (Rasmussen
on the podium?) and the hotties are spoiled by being shown with actual
podium-winning bike racers, who are big turn-offs.

Also, it appears they let a Masters Fattie on the podium:
http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pi...GOOX.200905082
01903.jpg

What is that, the finish of some Gran Fondo?

Old June 3rd 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:27:04 -0700 (PDT), S
wrote:

Slideshow of podium hotties

http://www.universalsports.com/Photo...&PALBID=108135

Boonen is pretty good looking, but some of thoese guys? C'mon,
Voight?

Old June 3rd 09, 10:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT wrote:

Boonen is pretty good looking, but some of thoese guys? C'mon,
Voight?

No where near to Botero's eyes.

Old June 3rd 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT a écrit profondement:

| On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:27:04 -0700 (PDT), S
| wrote:
|
| Slideshow of podium hotties
|
| http://www.universalsports.com/Photo...&PALBID=108135

These are better

http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3437.jpg
http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3438.jpg

--
Davey Crockett
Old June 3rd 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Davey Crockett" wrote in message
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT a écrit profondement:

| On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:27:04 -0700 (PDT), S
| wrote:
|
| Slideshow of podium hotties

http://www.universalsports.com/Photo...&PALBID=108135

These are better

http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3437.jpg
http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3438.jpg

The first one looks like a cyclist but what the hell is that getup the
second one is wearing?

Old June 3rd 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist[_3_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Davey Crockett" wrote in message
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT a écrit profondement:

| On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:27:04 -0700 (PDT), S
| wrote:
|
| Slideshow of podium hotties

http://www.universalsports.com/Photo...&PALBID=108135

These are better

http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3437.jpg
http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3438.jpg

The first one looks like a cyclist but what the hell is that getup the
second one is wearing?

Body paint.
Old June 3rd 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Davey Crockett" wrote in message

http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3437.jpg
http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3438.jpg

The first one looks like a cyclist but what the hell is that getup the
second one is wearing?

Body paint.

Yikes, - how'd you like to see your daughter like that?

Old June 4th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist[_3_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Davey Crockett" wrote in message

http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3437.jpg
http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3438.jpg

The first one looks like a cyclist but what the hell is that getup
the second one is wearing?

Body paint.

Yikes, - how'd you like to see your daughter like that?

Which would be worse, your daughter or your mom?
Old June 4th 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Davey Crockett" wrote in message

http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3437.jpg
http://www.azurservers.com/sunweb/3438.jpg

The first one looks like a cyclist but what the hell is that getup the
second one is wearing?

Body paint.

Yikes, - how'd you like to see your daughter like that?

Which would be worse, your daughter or your mom?

MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!!

What a podium! [email protected] Racing 7 July 1st 08 01:19 AM
Off the podium Howard Kveck Racing 2 October 30th 06 05:00 PM
The new GC (red) podium/Stage 11 k.papai Racing 1 July 13th 06 11:37 PM
Theoretical TDF Podium - Cadel on podium? Gemma_k Australia 3 June 30th 06 03:19 PM
Jan will be on the podium Bill C Racing 0 July 16th 05 06:16 PM