FINALLY "The Wall" Deer Creek Canyon picts

Old August 17th 06, 07:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default FINALLY "The Wall" Deer Creek Canyon picts

Troll-o-rama wrote:
When will you ****ing losers learn too:

a) Not reply to this nutjob
b) Removed all the cross-posted groups if you can't resist the urge to
reply

stop stalking me Newbon/Edwards, get a life, find another Ride-A-Lot
somewhere else. I'm never gonna be a witch animated puppet.

Old August 17th 06, 07:46 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
LIBERATOR

Try harder... I'll tell you what hotshot, when do you want me to meet
you down there? I'll gladly ride with you and embarrass you, in that I
can go up half of "the wall" before falling, and I can clear it easily
going down. You just tell me when. Then we can do "Dakota Ridge", or
is that too much for your puppy skin shuffle?

The crazy man is saying mean things! The crazy man is saying mean things!

Wah.

I'd be embarrassed to ride with him, /that's/ for sure!

Matt

So then tell Aimee Bushong and all the other RUSH spy puppets they
don't need to bother to try to hook up with me eh? savvy?

Old August 17th 06, 08:01 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
Marty

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

G.T. wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

// snip stuff//

Clearly the group that has been stalking me that you've seen me bitch
about who has powers of state & federal government are the ones that
are behind taking away this prescious technical challenge. It's not as
big as it was and it's not as technical as it was last year June.
Again, by the chunks to the left of the stairs there has been a team
working on eliminating "The Wall", and it's this way with all things by
this group of fear-for-power-safety fanatics. They magnify fear or
create it by staged PSYOPs, then cast regulations onto society which
eliminates freedom, or in this case they take away something existing.

I hope my appreciative Clint Eastwood & Kevin Costner are reading this
post.

Now what was it you said about someone stealing my camera from me then
me stealing it back and providing these great picts?

Greg

I can't believe this entertainment is actually free................ Riding
without a helmet explains some of it though.

Marty

Old August 17th 06, 08:06 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
LIBERATOR

Marty wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

G.T. wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

[...]

LOL, stop that you cute little boy. Do you have a nice butt?

Show me picty!!

Also, please rate my photos.

Old August 17th 06, 09:47 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
Marty

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

LOL, stop that you cute little boy. Do you have a nice butt?

Slut.

Show me picty!!

Also, please rate my photos.

uh.... no.

Old August 18th 06, 02:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Dre

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dre wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

G.T. wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ps.com...
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2088

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2089

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2090

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2091

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2092

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...d=9&photo=2093

My photos are more exciting than Ride-A-Lot videos.

Poor guy, I was willing to teach him how to ride & clear all these
areas, he didn't want to learn.

So where did you steal those photos from?

Greg I have some more but the lab closed so I couldn't upload the rest
of them. What's sad is now that I look at "The Wall", it's clear that
Jeffco has been sending a team out and they have been eliminating "The
Wall". The rocks to the left that ascend up the mountain are gone, and
if you look to the left of the stairs going down "The Wall" you can see
large chunks of rock that have been obviously cut away from some
section. This indicates there has been a team working on "The Wall"
eliminating it, and that really bothers me. Previously you could not
attempt to go down the left side because the rocks were huge bolders,
natural and actually beautiful to enhance your attempt at going down.

[...]

That would have to be the biggest load of bull**** I have ever heard.
Talk
about a back track

What do you mean? It's still big and dangerous and fun, but it's far
less because of the large 10 foot by 10 foot sections they eliminated.
I don't understand what you're saying. I fell on it 3 times last year
when those sections were there intact, I did face plants without a
helmet on, and my shins were hosed and bleeding. But this was not due
to those sections, it was due to me braking. I clear it no problem now
at very fast speed.

"It's not as big as it was", LMAO!!!

LOL, "The Wall" is not as big as it was.

Thats what I mean, you spout off last time about how hard this trail is,
then when you post pics, its magically not as hard or as big. Pull the
other one!

Cheers Dre

Cheers Dre

Yeah..

Old August 26th 06, 11:17 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley

The crazy man is saying mean things! The crazy man is saying mean things!

Wah.

I'd be embarrassed to ride with him, /that's/ for sure!

Matt

What isn't the embarrassment from riding with yourself enough already?

Old August 26th 06, 11:54 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
Len Tropy

On 26 Aug 2006 15:17:38 -0700, wrote:

What isn't the embarrassment from

Both handles have been logged and reported, zahner.
Old August 27th 06, 07:32 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
LIBERATOR

Len Tropy wrote:
On 26 Aug 2006 15:17:38 -0700, wrote:

What isn't the embarrassment from

Both handles have been logged and reported, zahner.

I'd believe it if you were actually telling me the person you reported
them too.

Can't you give me a name of whom you're complaining too? I don't
believe you.

But even if you are complaining, can you explain what it is that is
going on within you that you want to see yourself cause me problems?
I'm curious as to why you stalk me, try to define disciplinarian
experiences for me, is this all about control & power of which you need
to see yourself have over me?

Why would you want to see yourself have control over me? You want to
see yourself score wounds on me, such as getting me kicked out of a
college who lets non-students use their facility.

So where is this taking you regarding progressing with me?

I've already decided you're not right for me, you're not a real person
who owes up to her own spirit. Other people set your living precedents
because they awed you with witchcraft powers. Apparently you couldn't
be content with yourself by your own abilitys and defining your own way
by figuring things out with your own instincts.

So you try to use Ride-A-Lot to role play me and that failed, is this
why you want to score some wounds on me dear Virginia?

Old August 27th 06, 07:44 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
Len Tropy

On 26 Aug 2006 23:32:15 -0700, "LIBERATOR"
wrote:

Len Tropy wrote:
On 26 Aug 2006 15:17:38 -0700, wrote:

What isn't the embarrassment from

Both handles have been logged and reported, zahner.

I'd believe it if you were actually telling me the person you reported
them too.

Can't you give me a name of whom you're complaining too? I don't
believe you.

Um, his name is Mark, lol.

picture of "The Wall" [email protected] Mountain Biking 12 December 22nd 05 07:59 AM
Deer Danger Garrison Hilliard General 46 June 1st 05 04:52 AM
RR: Copper Canyon, Mexico (Very Long) Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 61 March 19th 05 04:11 AM