a.b TdF thread? Yes? No? Maybe?

Old July 9th 07, 02:27 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_309_]

Default a.b TdF thread? Yes? No? Maybe?

Noticed numerous threads sprouting up hydra-like, will there be an
unofficial a.b TdF prattling on-about-sod-all-thread?

Oh look a moto gendarme has skidded into a ditch.

--
cfsmtb

Old July 9th 07, 03:02 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_173_]

cfsmtb Wrote:
Oh look a moto gendarme has skidded into a ditch.

that was a lolstack!

--
gplama

Old July 9th 07, 03:10 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_310_]

gplama Wrote:
that was a lolstack!

Hrmmm, who was that mystery cyclist on the other side of the canal
about 20km ago?

That storm is looking unpleasant, hope the stage doesn't go through it.

--
cfsmtb

Old July 9th 07, 03:40 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_174_]

cfsmtb Wrote:
Hrmmm, who was that mystery cyclist on the other side of the canal about
20km ago?

That storm is looking unpleasant, hope the stage doesn't go through it.

Commuter vs the Tour... was a good effort!

My $ is on Boonen... but given that lightening/storm... maybe Thor?

--
gplama

Old July 9th 07, 03:56 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-07-09, gplama (aka Bruce)

cfsmtb Wrote:
Oh look a moto gendarme has skidded into a ditch.

that was a lolstack!

Almost as good as watching last year's idiot spectator who got run
over by the camera bike.

--
TimC
I'm sorry, but all questions must be in the form of a question.
Old July 9th 07, 04:19 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-07-09, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

Noticed numerous threads sprouting up hydra-like, will there be an
unofficial a.b TdF prattling on-about-sod-all-thread?

What an eventful TdF!

--
TimC
Imagine what a tipped over tractor-trailer formerly

Not half as messy as a truckload of oranges.

Or a hovercraft full of eels. -- Tanuki on ASR
Old July 9th 07, 04:20 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_175_]

anyone want to guess the collar bone count on that? A Liqui on the left
and T Mobile rider on the right copped it nasty++

--
gplama

Old July 9th 07, 04:26 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Michael Brown

gplama wrote:
anyone want to guess the collar bone count on that? A Liqui on the
left and T Mobile rider on the right copped it nasty++

Good few one-handed riders afterwards as well ...

--
Michael Brown

Old July 9th 07, 04:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_311_]

Michael Brown Wrote:

Good few one-handed riders afterwards as well ...

Although Cancellara looked ok on the podium. Hope nothing real nasty
came out of that pile up.

--
cfsmtb

Old July 10th 07, 12:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On Jul 9, 11:27 pm, cfsmtb cfsmtb.2tg...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
Noticed numerous threads sprouting up hydra-like, will there be an
unofficial a.b TdF prattling on-about-sod-all-thread?

Oh look a moto gendarme has skidded into a ditch.

--
cfsmtb

Giant Squid spotted near the a.b poop deck, probably stirred up by the
Pasha Bulker refloat attempt.

Seems to be thrashing around in it's final death throes. Ignore at
whim.

--
cfsmtb

the cops, phone co. said marty wallace is at it again - more harassing
phone calls from little revisionism marty wallace is leaving cow, sex,
deep breathing sounds from from Muja Power Station Options
first. To make this topic appear first, remove this option from
another topic.
Standard view View as tree
Proportional text Fixed text

1 message - Collapse all

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

More options Jul 9, 6:13 am

Newsgroups: aus.bicycle, aus.rail, alt.revisionism, aus.sport.rugby-
league
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 13:13:28 -0700
Subject: the cops, phone co. said marty wallace is at it again - more
harassing phone calls from little revisionism marty wallace is leaving
cow, sex, deep breathing sounds from from Muja Power Station
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
cops said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who

is a who is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station is leaving cow,
sex sounds and words like ****,dick,suck,pussy,your dickhead,****,
gay,ass,**** you,now,ANIMAL,SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words
i don't want to post BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN. on my cell voice mail &
ans. machine same thing and sometimes he just calls and lets the phone
ring 2 times and hangs up from this # 61897342316 and from this #
616045507000 Collie River Valley Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body
Care,26 B Steere St, Collie, 6225. & Muja Power Station. and posting
**** on the internet and on google.com from both places.

GAY DRUNK MARTY WALLACE 61 8973 42316 or 61 60 4550
7000
is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and coward. Marty
said
I'm not the
smartest guy in the world a Janitor at the Muja Power Station an at
The
Collie Valley Marathon co. +61897342316 and +616045507000 .
Marty Wallace wastes an astonishing amount of time staking/harassing
people
by phone & email from Western Power Muja Power Station .

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Law/2005...272703-ap.html

Marty Wallace is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and
coward who lives in Perth by his dead mom. He usually stalks and
harasses the posters of Bike groups, although he is known to make

Australian Federal Police said Marty Wallace is calling and the calls
are coming from Marty Wallace is leaving sex soumds on my voice mail
from Collie River Valley Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body Care, 26 B
Steere St,and from Western Power Corporation The Griffin Coal Mining
Companys Muja Power Station. Options
first. To make this topic appear first, remove this option from
another topic.
Standard view View as tree
Proportional text Fixed text

2 messages - Expand all

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet.

More options Jun 14, 10:28 am

Newsgroups: aus.bicycle, rec.bicycles.racing, aus.rail,
alt.revisionism, aus.sport.rugby-league
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:28:56 -0700
Subject: Australian Federal Police said Marty Wallace is calling and
the calls are coming from Marty Wallace is leaving sex soumds on my
voice mail from Collie River Valley Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body
Care, 26 B Steere St,and from Western Power Corporation The Griffin
Coal Mining Companys Muja Power Station.
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Australian Federal Police said Marty Wallace is calling
and the calls are coming from Marty Wallace is leaving
sex soumds on my voice mail from Collie River Valley
Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body Care, 26 B Steere St,
and from Western Power Corporation The Griffin Coal
Mining Companys Muja Power Station. and posting from
and from Western Power Corporation/The Griffin Coal Mining
Companys Muja Power Station. someone is calling me on
my cell and leaving phone sex voice mail from this # +61897342316
and from this # +616045507000 with the words ****, dick, suck,
pussy, your dickhead, ****, gay, ass, ****,you,now,ANIMAL,
SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words i don't want to post
BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN.

Anyone having problems with the Marty Wallace aka
of 10,000 ames, the poster of 5000 messages, can
contact as per below.

lisa at wa police been assigned to look into this matter.
Please call or email them to initiate an investigation.
please call.

Phoe: +61 8 9220 0700 , 61 9 370 7188 , (08) 846 37430
, (08) 9301 9692 Fax: (08) 846 37460, (08) 9301 9704
Phone: 9301 9721, 011-61-8-9345 ,011-61-8-9345-8555,
+61 8 9222 1698 ,+61 8 9219 6088
email Email: ,

Marty Wallace Funny Stories email +61897342316 -
a Janitor at the Muja Power Station and the The Collie Valley
Marathon
Committee +61897342316 or +616045507000 To The Funny Farm
Where He Will Be I just talked to Sue at the Muja Power Station and
she said the cops are looking for Marty Wallace who is a Janitor
at the Muja Power Station and the The Collie Valley Marathon
Committee +61897342316

LET'S FACE IT FOLKS..GAY Marty Wallace is AS QUEER AS A 3
DOLLAR BILL THAT'S ALL FOLKS ... NOT why is Marty Wallace
calling people and posting 12:30am to 11:30pm
from the the Muja Power Station but you can't understand him
because he is drunk the Board Of Directors of Western power
have been told about Marty and Western power and Muja Power
Station said that LITTLE MARTY BOY DID NOT WORK FOR THEM but

From: Marty Wallace Oscar *; I'm not the
smartest guy in the world

Marty Wallace aka Oscar Tiel "oscar.tiel MARTY, TT, Oscar
Marty Wallace AKA Michael Jackson is a verry sicky crazy little boy
from Oscar Janitor at Muja Power Station Western
Power

Corporation The Griffin Coal Mining Company, The Collie Valley
Marathon

Committee phone (08) 9734 2316 Freecall 1800 622
Like most hard core criminals like Marty Wallace
he thinks he is smarter then everyone but thats why
they end up on amw.com on the run from the cops and
most the time they end up in jail a body Like most hard core
criminals like Marty Wallace who has enter the life
of crime: Day & Night Stalker harassment phones calls,
cyberstalking, Vandalism and more pls. email for the
Marty Wallace crimes on cd. video, pics.

Marty Wallace is a Australia nutnook
.... you quickly find that it's the phone number in Western Australia

Marty Wallace is leaving sex soumds on my voice mail EMAIL ME FOR THE
200 VOICE MAILs he has left on my cell W/SOUND.
AFP and phone co. said they have trace the phone calls back to
Marty Wallace who is leaving sex sounds on peoples voice mail
from Western Power Corporation The Griffin Coal Mining Companys Muja
Power Station. someone is calling me on my cell and leaving sex sounds
on my voice mail from this # +61897342316 and this # +616045507000 this
has been emailed to all at Western Power and
to .

Australian Federal Police said Marty Wallace is calling
and the calls are coming from Marty Wallace is leaving
sex soumds on my voice mail from Collie River Valley
Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body Care, 26 B Steere St,
and from Western Power Corporation The Griffin Coal
Mining Companys Muja Power Station. and posting from
and from Western Power Corporation/The Griffin Coal Mining
Companys Muja Power Station. someone is calling me on
my cell and leaving phone sex voice mail from this # +61897342316
and from this # +616045507000 with the words ****, dick, suck,
pussy, your dickhead, ****, gay, ass, ****,you,now,ANIMAL,
SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words i don't want to post
BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN.

DO A SEARCH ON GOOGLE.COM ON Western Power Corporation
"MARTY WALLACE" cops
said *67 is not going help Marty Wallace who is
a is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and coward who
is a Janitor at the Muja Power Station is leaving this is cry baby
little

Reply Reply to author Forward

Discussion subject changed to "Australian Federal Police said Marty
Wallace is calling and the calls are coming from Marty Wallace is
leaving sex soumds on my voice mail from Collie River Valley Marathon
Relay,C/o Healthy Body Care, 26 B Steere St,and from Western Power
Corporation The" by Bethany Ryan

Bethany Ryan View profile
More options Jun 15, 8:26 am

Newsgroups: aus.bicycle, rec.bicycles.racing, alt.revisionism,
aus.sport.rugby-league
From: Bethany Ryan
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:26:34 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Australian Federal Police said Marty Wallace is calling

writes:
Australian Federal Police said Marty Wallace is calling
and the calls are coming from Marty Wallace is leaving
sex soumds on my voice mail from Collie River Valley
Marathon Relay,C/o Healthy Body Care, 26 B Steere St,
and from Western Power Corporation The Griffin Coal
Mining Companys Muja Power Station. and posting from
and from Western Power Corporation/The Griffin Coal Mining
Companys Muja Power Station. someone is calling me on
my cell and leaving phone sex voice mail from this # +61897342316
and from this # +616045507000 with the words ****, dick, suck,
pussy, your dickhead, ****, gay, ass, ****,you,now,ANIMAL,
SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words i don't want to post
BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN.

Fsking pervert!

************************************************* *********************
From: Marty Wallace Oscar =AD; I'm not the
smartest guy in the world
Marty Wallace aka Oscar Tiel "oscar.tiel MARTY, TT, Oscar
Marty Wallace AKA Michael Jackson is a verry sicky crazy little boy
from Oscar Janitor at Muja Power Station Western
Power
Corporation The Griffin Coal Mining Company, The Collie Valley
Marathon
Committee phone (08) 9734 2316 Freecall 1800 622
Like most hard core criminals like Marty Wallace
he thinks he is smarter then everyone but thats why
they end up on amw.com on the run from the cops and
most the time they end up in jail a body Like most hard core
criminals like Marty Wallace who has enter the life
of crime: Day & Night Stalker harassment phones calls,
cyberstalking, Vandalism and more pls. email for the
Marty Wallace crimes on cd. video, pics.
Marty Wallace is a Australia nutnook
..=2E. you quickly find that it's the phone number in Western Australia
Marty Wallace is leaving sex soumds on my voice mail EMAIL ME FOR THE
200 VOICE MAILs he has left on my cell W/SOUND.
AFP and phone co. said they have trace the phone calls back to
Marty Wallace who is leaving sex sounds on peoples voice mail
from Western Power Corporation The Griffin Coal Mining Companys Muja
Power Station. someone is calling me on my cell and leaving sex sounds
on my voice mail from this # +61897342316 and this # +616045507000 this
has been emailed to all at Western Power and
to .

excursions into a wide range of other groups for the purposes of
trolling and stalking and harassing the participants there.He is
currently under investigation by the authorities in Australia.If you
fall victim to his frequent attacks and stalking/harassment
campaigns,
like so many in all groups have, notify
www.geo.net.au . Most sane
participants have been forced to killfile him for his frequent
violent
outbursts at posters and his unrelenting attacks. Here are just a few
of his victims. He has been stalking and harrasing Scott and Betty
Grissom relentlessly. Scott Grissom is the son of Gus Grissom, the
second American in to win a bike race, who died in an fire that marty
started and Betty Grissom, 75, is his widow. Marty has also been
waging
long-time stalking and harassment campaigns against other well-known
members of the bicycle community. He has been known to stalk his
victims anonymously and via sock puppets, showing what a coward he
is.
Furthermore, he likes to challenge people to fights, telling them to
come to Perth and look him up in the phone book, while having
admitted
elsewhere that he is not listed in the phone book. Coward!

Marty is an enemy of freedom of speech and hates remailers, which
serve
a useful and necessary purpose.He has resorted toimpersonating others
and even himself through remailers in an effort to discredit
remailers
and make it look like others were attacking him through them. He
regularly bombards remailer operators with hysterical complaints and
threats and floods
their mailboxes. marty is currently on one of his psychotic crusades,
this time to get people to killfile posts from remailers in order to
prevent word of his misdeeds from getting out.Alan is a Nazi, he
wants
to be able to say whatever
he wants about others but doesn't want anyone to mention him. He
wants

express himself freely but wants to shut others up and, not only
that,
wants others to do as he says, read only the messages he approves of,
etc. He wants to police, rule, and control newsgroups and people like
the
perfect little jackbooted Nazi he is.