where to sell ?

Old June 30th 03, 01:28 AM
SH

Default where to sell ?

Try eBay australia and sell it via a 3,5 or 7 day auction, with a reserve
www,ebay.com.au

A 105 aluminium model sold for $1500 recently.

SH

"G" wrote in message ...
Lance Armstrong wrote:

Could someone please tell me where the best place to sell a bike fast in
Bris would be. My car is broke and I dont use my bike anymore, so i want to
sell it so I can get mobile again

Trek OCLV 5500 59/60cm USPS frame with AirRail Carbon Fiber Forks, Chris
King Headset, Mavic Helium Tubulars(and spare carbon spoked rigida),
Selle italia Pro link gel seat( Carbon/Titanium Rails),
Carbon Seat Post, A-Head Forgie Stem, Mostly Dura-Ace, TTT Ergo HandleBars,
Keywin Pedals and cleats, Shimano SPD-R Carbon Fiber soled shoes size 11.5,
Giro Helios Helmet, wheelsbags/Different size cogs.
Also Minoura Inter-rim Trainer with remote adj.
Extremely Light and as new condition, Absolute Bargain for Quick sale,PC
$2400ono

What the #$@% are you going to ride in the Tour then??

Old June 30th 03, 09:10 AM
evilcthul

Lance Armstrong wrote:
Could someone please tell me where the best place to sell a bike fast in
Bris would be. My car is broke and I dont use my bike anymore, so i want
to sell it so I can get mobile again
Trek OCLV 5500 59/60cm USPS frame with AirRail Carbon Fiber Forks, Chris
King Headset, Mavic Helium Tubulars(and spare carbon spoked rigida),
Selle italia Pro link gel seat( Carbon/Titanium Rails), Carbon Seat
Post, A-Head Forgie Stem, Mostly Dura-Ace, TTT Ergo HandleBars, Keywin
Pedals and cleats, Shimano SPD-R Carbon Fiber soled shoes size 11.5,
Giro Helios Helmet, wheelsbags/Different size cogs. Also Minoura
Inter-rim Trainer with remote adj. Extremely Light and as new condition,
Absolute Bargain for Quick sale,PC $2400ono

Is the bike still available?

If so what's the asking price?