Alternate USPS Jersey?

Old July 12th 03, 04:39 PM
brian roth

Default Alternate USPS Jersey?

Now am I seeing things, or was Lance and George wearing
a jersey that differed from those of the rest of the team?

Darker blue, no logos on the sleeves, and larger red vent
panels.
Old July 12th 03, 05:33 PM
Daniel S. Lieb

Yep.
There was a report on their 'mountains jersey' bike Nike on
cyclingnews.com in the past couple days. Ultra light and breathable.
That thing looked really weird on tv - looked pretty flimsy too.

Daniel

Old July 12th 03, 09:09 PM
Stewart Fleming

brian roth wrote:
Now am I seeing things, or was Lance and George wearing
a jersey that differed from those of the rest of the team?

Pena was wearing a yellow one.

Jersey etiquette cheg General 46 July 3rd 04 07:38 PM
Jersey Question? F1 General 13 July 28th 03 12:52 AM