Flat Discussion Thread

Old December 24th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default Flat Discussion Thread

peleschramm;1156963 wrote:
Inward rolling wraps are a bit silly IMO.

I like them.

Ludwig F;1156979 wrote:
i tryed too do an wrap walk after but didn't get maybe i would get it
now but i don't have shoes
but i did a backroll after

Nice. The inward rolling wrap to backroll was mainly what I was
thinking of. I think I'll hit that when my knee gets better.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 24th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

EliB;1157011 wrote:
I like them.

Nice. The inward rolling wrap to backroll was mainly what I was
thinking of. I think I'll hit that when my knee gets better.

today i nearly got backroll to inward rolling wraps
i noticed that only wrap walks and varielrolls destroy my shoes so i
did inward rolling wrapos and inward variel rolls(i can't do varielrolls
but i think inwards are easier)

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old December 24th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Ludwig F;1157019 wrote:
today i nearly got backroll to inward rolling wraps
i noticed that only wrap walks and varielrolls destroy my shoes so i
did inward rolling wrapos and inward variel rolls(i can't do varielrolls
but i think inwards are easier)

seriously? I've only landed a handful of inward varial rolls. I think
they're hard.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 24th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

EliB;1157022 wrote:
seriously? I've only landed a handful of inward varial rolls. I think
they're hard.

no maybe i land one soon but my variel rolls aren't better than my
inwards maybe i did too many inward rolling wraps

--
Ludwig F

'

Old December 24th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Ludwig F;1157027 wrote:
no maybe i land one soon but my variel rolls aren't better than my
inwards maybe i did too many inward rolling wraps

ha maybe. so you're pretty good at flat? I haven't really seen many
videos of it

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 24th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Ludwig-

Maybe I am missing something, but if you think inward varial rolls are
easier than regular ones, you may be doing something wrong. An inward
varial roll is not all that much harder then a regular one, but it
certainly is not easier. A regular varial roll you don't ever really
have to switch hands, just directions. For inward, there is at least 3
hand switches. I just cant see how, even in an extreme case, inward
varial rolls being easier than regular. Are you doing the whole leg
around to make it an inward?

Eli-

Of course people have done combos with inward rolling wrap. It would be
silly to think that no one would have gotten around to that yet.

--
agentQ

---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old December 24th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

agentQ;1157056 wrote:

Eli-

Of course people have done combos with inward rolling wrap. It would be
silly to think that no one would have gotten around to that yet.

do you know where I can see one?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 24th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

EliB;1157063 wrote:
do you know where I can see one?

Not everything is filmed, and not everything filmed is released . Not
sure off the top of my head, where there is a video with one, but maybe
someone will help you out with that.

--
agentQ

---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old December 24th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

agentQ;1157065 wrote:
Not everything is filmed, and not everything filmed is released . Not
sure off the top of my head, where there is a video with one, but maybe
someone will help you out with that.

Yeah I think it has to look insane comboed.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 24th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

I saw this nice little trick the other day that kinda looks like a
backvarialroll? It is really cool, and I was wondering if it had a name.
There's one in Chupitos, I'll try to find it.

edit: 1:48, second trick in the combo
YouTube -
Chupitos

--