A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

Old May 6th 13, 04:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Monday, May 6, 2013 7:19:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, May 3, 2013 11:33:03 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Friday, May 3, 2013 7:32:54 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You are the one dodging, to avoid having to do your own research. The fact is, you don't really WANT the truth, unless it supports your warped desires.

I want the truth, but I need it from a source other than a confirmed liar (i.e., you).

You already confirmed that you can access the information (if it actually existed). Since you won't post it, you're obviously just making it up.

Do your own homework (no, your dog didn't eat it), you lazy bum. Without that, you can't pretend to know anything. I already posted the truth. You just don't like to hear it.
Ads
Old May 7th 13, 09:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster

Do your own homework (no, your dog didn't eat it), you lazy bum. Without that, you can't pretend to know anything. I already posted the truth. You just don't like to hear it.

You posted a statement ... no verification, no backup. Since you are a proven liar no-one is liable to believe you without objective proof. We have already ascertained that only YOU, or a government agency, CAN verify your proposition.

So, for the nth time ... put up or shut up ! You are just wasting your, and our, time in trying to get us to swallow your b******t.
Old May 7th 13, 03:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 1:33:27 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

You posted a statement ... no verification, no backup. Since you are a proven liar no-one is liable to believe you without objective proof. We have already ascertained that only YOU, or a government agency, CAN verify your proposition.

So, for the nth time ... put up or shut up ! You are just wasting your, and our, time in trying to get us to swallow your b******t.

BS. I just tell the truth -- something you should try once in a while, just to find out what it feels like. If you can't verify the truth of your statements, you have no business making them! DUH! To assert something you don't know to be true is called "lying". DUH!
Old May 7th 13, 04:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster

Michael J Vandeman said "If you can't verify the truth of your statements, you have no business making them! DUH!"

I await your verification as to your earlier statement.

I've asserted nothing that can't be readily verified. You, on the other hand ...
Old May 7th 13, 11:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:00:03 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Michael J Vandeman said "If you can't verify the truth of your statements, you have no business making them! DUH!"

I await your verification as to your earlier statement.

I've asserted nothing that can't be readily verified. You, on the other hand ...

Not only can't your statements be verified, they aren't even true! I already verified my statements, since I was present when they took place! DUH! You are grasping at straws, LIAR.
Old May 8th 13, 09:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster

Not only can't your statements be verified, they aren't even true! I already verified my statements, since I was present when they took place! DUH! You are grasping at straws, LIAR.

Go read the penal code ... then tell me that my statements can't be verified.

You have verified NOTHING ... you just keep ranting ... provide PROOF.
Old May 8th 13, 06:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:51:00 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

Go read the penal code ... then tell me that my statements can't be verified.

You don't even cite the reference to the relevant paragraph -- a sure sign that you are BLUFFING.

You have verified NOTHING ... you just keep ranting ... provide PROOF.

I already did. You just don't want to admit it.
Old May 8th 13, 06:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster

You don't even cite the reference to the relevant paragraph -- a sure sign that you are BLUFFING.

A person who secures Penal Code 1203.4 relief must still disclose the conviction in response to any direct question contained in any questionnaire or application for public office or licensure by any state or local agency, or for contracting with the state lottery.
Dismissal does not make the conviction records unavailable to the public. People v. Field (1995) 31 Cal.App.4th 1778, 1787.

QED. You're an idiot.

No, Mike, you just kept saying it over and over. Other than in your own parallel reality that doesn't suffice as PROOF. Are you hard of understanding ? Do you need me to give you the specific link to a dictionary so you can look up proof ??? This internet thing is so tough isn't it ?
Old May 8th 13, 10:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 10:13:21 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

A person who secures Penal Code 1203.4 relief must still disclose the conviction in response to any direct question contained in any questionnaire or application for public office or licensure by any state or local agency, or for contracting with the state lottery.

Dismissal does not make the conviction records unavailable to the public. People v. Field (1995) 31 Cal.App.4th 1778, 1787.

QED. You're an idiot.

No, Mike, you just kept saying it over and over. Other than in your own parallel reality that doesn't suffice as PROOF. Are you hard of understanding ? Do you need me to give you the specific link to a dictionary so you can look up proof ??? This internet thing is so tough isn't it ?

I don't see the word "expunge". I guess you don't know how to do research. And if the records are "available to the public", why haven't you found them??? LIAR!

By the way, you still haven't apologized for calling me a "felon", LIAR.

Is there anything lower or more disgusting than a mountain biker? I doubt it.
Old May 9th 13, 10:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade
external usenet poster

I don't see the word "expunge". I guess you don't know how to do research.. And if the records are "available to the public", why haven't you found them??? LIAR!

Go do your own research and read the rest of the penal code - idiot. I'm done doing it for you. And, you seem to be going senile, since you posted earlier this week the statement regarding access to the Criminal Records DB .... which is for the individual concerned and government agency only. So, ONLY YOU, can provide your criminal record.

By the way, you still haven't apologized for calling me a "felon", LIAR.

And I won't be ... because you are a felon. You have been convicted of criminal offences and are therefore, axiomatically, a felon. I made it very clear that, were you to publish PROOF that the record had been expunged I would acknowledge such action. However, if it's simply an administrative expungement under the Petition for Dismissal procedure then I, and most other individuals I would imagine, would not consider that an exoneration. It is simply that the conviction is 'spent' and therefore you are permitted to carry on with your life without undue hardship ... not that you are suddenly innocent ... because you are not.

You broke the law, you were convicted of it, you acknowledged the actions that you took and tried to justify them in various threads in this newsgroup.. However, those actions are AGAINST THE LAW. Therefore, no justification is every going to change the fundamental; you are a felon and will always be so.

Is there anything lower or more disgusting than a mountain biker? I doubt it.

Look in the mirror - you might see something rather more disgusting. A lying, narcissistic, criminal, sociopathic, irritating, monomaniacal and wholly unpleasant individual. No wonder you're bitter having to deal with that every day.