WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

Old May 9th 13, 04:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Thursday, May 9, 2013 2:10:00 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I don't see the word "expunge". I guess you don't know how to do research. And if the records are "available to the public", why haven't you found them??? LIAR!

Go do your own research and read the rest of the penal code - idiot. I'm done doing it for you. And, you seem to be going senile, since you posted earlier this week the statement regarding access to the Criminal Records DB ... which is for the individual concerned and government agency only. So, ONLY YOU, can provide your criminal record.

By the way, you still haven't apologized for calling me a "felon", LIAR..

And I won't be ... because you are a felon. You have been convicted of criminal offences and are therefore, axiomatically, a felon.

Thanks for demonstrating your utter ignorance and dishonesty. Only someone convicted of a felony is a felon. I was not, so I'm not a felon. But we all know that MOUNTAIN BIKERS DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH. Thanks for proving that for the millionth time. You are one of the lowest forms of life on the Earth. Even the wildlife don't lie. But YOU do...

I made it very clear that, were you to publish PROOF that the record had been expunged I would acknowledge such action. However, if it's simply an administrative expungement under the Petition for Dismissal procedure then I, and most other individuals I would imagine, would not consider that an exoneration. It is simply that the conviction is 'spent' and therefore you are permitted to carry on with your life without undue hardship ... not that you are suddenly innocent ... because you are not.

You broke the law, you were convicted of it, you acknowledged the actions that you took and tried to justify them in various threads in this newsgroup. However, those actions are AGAINST THE LAW. Therefore, no justification is every going to change the fundamental; you are a felon and will always be so.

Is there anything lower or more disgusting than a mountain biker? I doubt it.

Look in the mirror - you might see something rather more disgusting. A lying, narcissistic, criminal, sociopathic, irritating, monomaniacal and wholly unpleasant individual. No wonder you're bitter having to deal with that every day.

Old May 9th 13, 05:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

You forget that felon is also an old english word for criminal ... the US misdemeanour/felony dichotomy doesn't exist in most other countries.

So, if you object to the word felon I will revert to calling you a criminal if you prefer ?
Old May 10th 13, 04:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:05:00 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
You forget that felon is also an old english word for criminal ... the US misdemeanour/felony dichotomy doesn't exist in most other countries.

No, it doesn't. It means "villain". But only in Old English, which is no longer used.

So, if you object to the word felon I will revert to calling you a criminal if you prefer ?

I'm neither, as you well know, but choose to ignore. Liar.
Old May 10th 13, 11:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

So, if you object to the word felon I will revert to calling you a criminal if you prefer ?

I'm neither, as you well know, but choose to ignore. Liar.

You are, most definitely, a criminal ... you were arrested, charged and convicted. That the offences are now spent doesn't exonerate you.

Old May 10th 13, 05:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:34:05 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
So, if you object to the word felon I will revert to calling you a criminal if you prefer ?

I'm neither, as you well know, but choose to ignore. Liar.

You are, most definitely, a criminal ... you were arrested, charged and convicted. That the offences are now spent doesn't exonerate you.

Yes in does, since ALL charges were dismissed. Liar.
Old May 10th 13, 05:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:34:05 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
So, if you object to the word felon I will revert to calling you a criminal if you prefer ?

I'm neither, as you well know, but choose to ignore. Liar.

You are, most definitely, a criminal ... you were arrested, charged and convicted. That the offences are now spent doesn't exonerate you.

Still waiting for your apology for calling me a felon, which is a LIE.
Old May 10th 13, 05:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

You are, most definitely, a criminal ... you were arrested, charged and convicted. That the offences are now spent doesn't exonerate you.

Yes in does, since ALL charges were dismissed. Liar.

Where, how and why were the charges dismissed Mike ? You keep stating this yet have provided no evidence whatsoever. You were convicted in a court of law of three criminal charges.

Still waiting for your apology for calling me a felon, which is a LIE.

Mike, you ARE a felon. How can telling the truth be a lie ? I offered to call you a criminal instead, or several other synonyms, if that made you feel better.
Old May 10th 13, 09:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, May 10, 2013 9:14:29 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
You are, most definitely, a criminal ... you were arrested, charged and convicted. That the offences are now spent doesn't exonerate you.

Yes in does, since ALL charges were dismissed. Liar.

Where, how and why were the charges dismissed Mike ? You keep stating this yet have provided no evidence whatsoever. You were convicted in a court of law of three criminal charges.

Still waiting for your apology for calling me a felon, which is a LIE.

Mike, you ARE a felon.

Nope, liar. I'm still waiting for my apology.... Those aren't synonyms, as you well know. Otherwise, you wouldn't have chosen the word "felon".

Old May 13th 13, 02:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Nope, liar. I'm still waiting for my apology.... Those aren't synonyms, as you well know. Otherwise, you wouldn't have chosen the word "felon".

Try this ...

Type "Felon Synonym" into Google

Follow link to http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon (first result)

Note result !

Now apologise ... felon IS a synonym for criminal.

And I picked it simply because you were carping so much about being called a criminal despite your criminal convictions.
Old May 14th 13, 04:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, May 13, 2013 6:11:22 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Nope, liar. I'm still waiting for my apology.... Those aren't synonyms, as you well know. Otherwise, you wouldn't have chosen the word "felon".

Try this ...

Type "Felon Synonym" into Google

Follow link to http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon (first result)

Note result !

Now apologise ... felon IS a synonym for criminal.

And I picked it simply because you were carping so much about being called a criminal despite your criminal convictions.

Synonyms don't have identical meanings. DUH! In any case, I am neither a criminal nor a felon. Sorry to disappoint you. As usual, LIAR.