Mountain Biking Is DANGEROUS!

Old August 11th 03, 04:22 PM
Stephen Baker

Default Mountain Biking Is DANGEROUS!

voodoo says:

I refuse to respond to this oblivious trole!

1. That's "troll"......
2. This thread is so old I thought it had died - stop retrieving historical
artifacts just to show off your bad smelling (typo intended ;-P)

Steve
Old August 11th 03, 05:06 PM
voodoo

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
voodoo says:

I refuse to respond to this oblivious trole!

1. That's "troll"......

2. This thread is so old I thought it had died - stop retrieving

historical
artifacts just to show off your bad smelling (typo intended ;-P)

This is the first time I've seen this thread, Stephen.

Considering the "how", and "where" it was posted, I do realize the intention
of the post. Been there, done that, started the flame wars, thus the
slightly humorous response. More a reflax action though.

Old August 11th 03, 08:29 PM
Penny S.

voodoo scribbled :
"Sorni" wrote in message
.. .
"voodoo" wrote in message

"Sorni" wrote in message
.. .
"mr. morph" wrote in message

"Sorni" wrote in message
.. .
"voodoo" wrote in message

"Sorni" wrote in message
.. .

Call your sponsor, go to a meeting, get a spell check, and

NEVER
reply
M*&V again.

I can e-mail him. He's at work.

Let me save you some time: "NEVER WRITE ME AGAIN!!! I'VE ADDED

YOU
MY
IDIOT FILTER!!!"

Hey dimwit. I will, because "I can". Now fjuck off.

Whoooooooooooosssshhhh.

Is that the best you can do?

Why did you change your name to "Mr. Morph" within a thread?

Old habit.

Bill "trying to be patient with you, 'doo" S.

Why? Nothing is a big deal unless "you" make it so. I post here to
have a little fun, and hopefully learn something more about a hobby I
love. How about you?

a word of advice...

you should just not reply to any thread relating to Mike Vandeman, First
it's a waste of time, second, it's cross posted all over the web, and
thirdly will get you seriously plonked. He's a total joke/whack job.
Better, kill any thread related to him and the people who think they can
reason with him. Of course anything else on amb is fair game.

Penny S

Old August 11th 03, 08:50 PM
voodoo

"Penny S." wrote in message
voodoo scribbled :
a word of advice...

you should just not reply to any thread relating to Mike Vandeman, First
it's a waste of time, second, it's cross posted all over the web, and
thirdly will get you seriously plonked. He's a total joke/whack job.
Better, kill any thread related to him and the people who think they can
reason with him. Of course anything else on amb is fair game.

Ok.

Old August 11th 03, 09:57 PM
voodoo

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
voodoo says:

This is the first time I've seen this thread, Stephen.

Then you need to check the dates in the headers....

I need to get Agent installed again. I always hed the headers showing with
that reader. OE is not my first choice for news readers.

Old August 11th 03, 10:06 PM
Stephen Baker

Jeff Strucken says:

A path, by definition, is a place where
there is nothing growing.

Even HWMNBN isn't that dumb, Jeff. Go look in your Funk and Wagnall and come
back when you have educated yourself.

Steve "hates having to agree with MV"
Old August 16th 03, 08:23 PM
DaveWV

Where are the moderators?????????

--
Come ride in West Virginia!

Old April 3rd 04, 08:50 AM
SWorksRider

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Subject: OH MOUNTAIN BIKERS!
Funny stuff! Do the mountain bikers realize how silly they are looking
day by day?? This past weekend saw two "experienced" mountain bikers in
full body armour still get somewhat seriously injured. One was a young
woman with a serious chest injury due to meeting up with a tree stump---
OUCH!! I happened to pass by the three ambulances, a fire truck and a
rescue vehicle out for that one, while heading out on a Sunday outing.
The other had a suspected spinal trauma, but he got lucky. About a year
ago, a dental student in his final year got a horrible injury to his
brachial nerve in his arm, due to blindsiding a tree, and it had to be
amputated. Tsk! Tsk! The wetland group meeting last night was hopeful.
With regards to Mountain View Park, "it ain't over until the Fat Lady
sings". You made my day with this poem. Thanks.
===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans
("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting
auto dependence and road construction.)
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvandehttp:...ll.net/mjvande

XC riders in full boddy armor? Were they riding super light bikes tha
spell out HUFFY down the side

-

Old April 3rd 04, 03:50 PM
Gary S.

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 01:07:00 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

You
made my day with this poem. Thanks.

Um, didn't you post that butchered poem?

Is this one of Mikey's voices talking to another?

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA
Old April 4th 04, 03:49 AM
JJG

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 07:50:09 GMT, SWorksRider
wrote:

XC riders in full boddy armor? Were they riding super light bikes that
spell out HUFFY down the side?

I Ride XC in Body Armor, and so do all the people I ride with
and quite often i have been very happy to be wearing it !
Come ride the "vietnam" you'll learn real fast why we wear armor
and No we don't ride Huffy's :-) ( althouth there is one in a tree )