A complete dickhead

Old August 29th 03, 02:26 PM
Deep Flayed Mares

Default A complete dickhead

OK, so Critical Mass kicked off tonight like usual in Melbourne.

After about 45 mins, a pack of about 40 of us were heading through
Kensington, and all of a sudden this guy in a grey Peugeot overtakes
everyone really aggressively, damn near hitting one guy before almost having
a head on with a car coming the other way. I swerved in front of him
(disrupting traffic and all), and he slowed to a stop.

And the guy he almost hit? It just so happened to be one of 3 uniformed cops
that were travelling with us. All three cops pounced on this guy, and he is
saying **** like "I just wanted to get home".

By this time about 20 of us had gathered round, and I must admit I was
trying hard not to shriek with ****ing laughter at the sight of this
dickhead getting worked by the cops. Later on, one of the cops told me he
was ****ed as well. The realisation hit me that he could have just ploughed
right through a bunch of us. What a complete dickhead.

Right now, he would be in a cell somewhere, sobering up.
---
DFM

Old August 29th 03, 06:35 PM
Luther Blissett

I encountered a higher than usual quota of dickheads this week. Must be
something to do with Mars being so close I reckon.

- L

Old August 29th 03, 06:35 PM
Luther Blissett

Old August 30th 03, 03:04 AM
Andrew Morris

DFM,

you have a bigger set of balls than me... You'd be bloody crazy to ride out
in front of a ****ed off motorist in order to slow him/her to a stop....

then again, you were riding with Critical Mass, as previously mentioned....
"Deep Flayed Mares" wrote in
message ...

Old August 30th 03, 12:26 PM
hippy

"Deep Flayed Mares" wrote in
message news:QEI3b.1949
After about 45 mins, a pack of about 40 of us were heading through
Kensington, and all of a sudden this guy in a grey Peugeot overtakes
everyone really aggressively, damn near hitting one guy before almost

having

Holy sh*& I own a grey Peugeot!!

Oh.. a car, sorry my mistake. :-P

My Peugeot had a flat tyre anyway...

hippy

Old August 30th 03, 12:26 PM
hippy

"Deep Flayed Mares" wrote in
message news:QEI3b.1949

Old September 2nd 03, 02:46 PM
Spider1977

Cops on Bikes 1, Complete Dickheads- Nil

Say no more!

Old September 2nd 03, 02:46 PM
Spider1977

Old September 3rd 03, 08:04 AM
cfsmtb

Only found out 'bout this later. Was waiting down at lights on Epsom.

But there was much admiration among the assembled cyclists of how the
cycle cops cranked up into big gear _really fast.

Ex track cyclists? Apparentely Russ is a ex-courier

Must wear something more gale-friendly next time. A Cat Suit in four
inch red shagpile ain't very aerodynamic

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy