Fathers Day adventure(s)

Old June 16th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

Default Fathers Day adventure(s)

Hey Mike!

We passed you on Sunday, you were headed down, as a van full skiers was
heading up. You certainly made an impression on everyone! My friends
were all "I can't believe he rides all the way up and back down on that
thing."

Good job and nice pics!

It was an amazing weekend, camping was perfect, I taught a friend's son
to unicycle a bit on my Muni. Great skiing and camp food...

Now it's back to work so I can get some sleep.

--
Bondo

As Seen on TV
Old June 18th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aspenmike

Bondo wrote:
Hey Mike!

We passed you on Sunday, you were headed down, as a van full skiers was
heading up. You certainly made an impression on everyone! My friends
were all "I can't believe he rides all the way up and back down on that
thing."

Good job and nice pics!

You saw me, sweet, it was a nice fast ride down. Yeah, what a weekend,
the skiing did look good, some nice chutes still holding good snow. I
hope to get in some turns in the next few weekends, care to join us,
how about Fourth of July Bowl on Fourth of July?

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
yAmazing photos. Unfortionatly I dont have any photos showng my day but
It doesnt mean I dindnt have a great time.

Thanks, Sounds like you had a great time with your dad, not sure what
some of the terms meant, but it did sound like quite the finish!

MuniSano wrote:
I'm so envious. I'm finally heading out to Lake City, Colorado

The Temps are up now, snow is melting, Lake City should be epic. Good
luck with your races.

--
aspenmike