calling all UK riders!!!! where are you?

Old February 7th 06, 09:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default calling all UK riders!!!! where are you?

I'm in Princetown on 'Dartmoor'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) (South-west,
between Plymouth and Exeter)
Nowhere near Leeds I'm afraid. Sorry about the shameless plug

Rob

--
rob.northcott

I need a new sig but I can't think of anything good at the moment...

Old February 7th 06, 09:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Check out the 'unicyclist roster' (http://www.unicycling.org/roster/).

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'world jump
day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)

Old February 7th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

domesticated ape wrote:
I'm in Surrey, the land of posh people and 4x4s

Hey, I thought Rutland was the land of posh people and 4x4's. Plus we
have labradors, foxhunting, two ridiculously stuck-up public schools,
the barbour jacket-and-jodpur combination, the list is endless...
Beat that!

--
matt_t
matt_t's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10922

Old April 4th 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm in Bath - anyone else here? I'm still very much a beginner though
I'm just getting idling sussed...

Tim

--
timpent

'You CAN teach an old dog new tricks' (http://unitim.blogspot.com)
timpent's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9087

Old January 4th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Stuart.Malyon

Ive been rididng for a while now i wouldnt say im pro material but i
ride with my freind who is of the same standard and we have been
gagging to meet some other unicyclist for a good ride

Please let me know if your interested

Thanks!

--
Stuart.Malyon
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 4th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

I know there's a rider in bournemouth...

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 4th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wheres_your_other_wheel

Stuart.Malyon wrote:
Ive been rididng for a while now i wouldnt say im pro material but i
ride with my freind who is of the same standard and we have been
gagging to meet some other unicyclist for a good ride

Please let me know if your interested

Thanks!

y didnt you post a new thread ?

i thought there were actually some hull riders

--
wheres_your_other_wheel

The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of
it.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 4th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Doesn't Mikey Mike Swarbrick live near there? Apologies if I'm way off,
I live far far away, no excuse though.

Jas

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

UNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLE.UK.COM/\")

"Unicyclists are irresistable. Science confirms it"
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 4th 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

wheres_your_other_wheel wrote:
y didyou post a new thread ?

He hasn't posted a new thread, he posted in an old thread, which is
what people should do more of if they have a relevant question.

Old January 4th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wheres_your_other_wheel

jamessd wrote:
He hasn't posted a new thread, he posted in an old thread, which is what
people should do more of if they have a relevant question.

lol i wrote that rong ive now edited it ....