New Pink Trials Cycle & Chick Magnet Shirt

Old July 25th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

Default New Pink Trials Cycle & Chick Magnet Shirt

Jerrick wrote:
Shipping is $10, so thats almost a $30 shirt.

Its 12 to ship the shirt here but only 20 to ship the unicycle and
shirt.

forrestunifreak wrote:
You can always order by phone and have them ship USPS which is much
cheaper, I believe.

I emailed them about the shipping, I have heard that they will send
small stuff through usps.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster'
(http://www.venganza.org/)~o"o~
Old July 25th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irvinegr

the front needs some better photoshoping, it doesnt really look like the
bird is on the uni, the feet dont even grip the seat.. i like the back
tho, not so much the front.

--
irvinegr
Old July 25th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

irvinegr wrote:
the front needs some better photoshoping, it doesnt really look like the
bird is on the uni, the feet dont even grip the seat.. i like the back
tho, not so much the front.

Yeah, I could do a better job. Still like it a lot though. It is the
best shirt they have.

--
Michaelgoround
Old July 26th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
canadauni

irvinegr wrote:
the front needs some better photoshoping, it doesnt really look like the
bird is on the uni, the feet dont even grip the seat.. i like the back
tho, not so much the front.

ever thought that the crap photoshopping could be part of the graphics

--
canadauni

__

0 Uni 4 Life
Old July 27th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni_Brian

I actually caught this on the website before i saw it here, I
particually don't like it though, The pink isn't very manly (Unlike
myself)

--
Uni_Brian

Everybody love Everybody
Old July 27th 08, 08:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

You know guys, I don't think the shirt is going to look quite like that.
With the pedal extending off the side of it I mean.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game** - Follow the 'progress.'
(http://www.projectuni.com)'Munimage - The Imagery of Mountain
Unicycling.'
Old July 27th 08, 08:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

canadauni wrote:
ever thought that the crap photoshopping could be part of the graphics

Not quite sure how that would work with the pedal extending off the
side of the shirt like that. I wouldn't worry about it. I bet the
actual shirt looks fine.

Old July 27th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Conrad.Nguyen

Is this shirt supporting beastiality among unicyclists?

--
Conrad.Nguyen