Giant NRS 3

Old October 23rd 03, 02:20 AM
AlexMedic

Default Giant NRS 3

Just bought a GIant NRS 3 and am looking for the owners/tech manual
for it. Anyone know where I can get it??

Old October 26th 03, 11:58 PM
Derek Mark Edding

Hi,

You can get Giant's owner's manuals he

http://www.giant-bicycle.com/us/030....ID=030.008.000

As the original owner of an NRS2, I can vouch for the fact that their
manuals aren't much to get excited about. Very generic, basic info.
More warnings (don't hurt yourself) than anything else.

I've had more luck going to the component manufacturer's web pages and
getting more detailed info there. Giant didn't provide individual
manuals for most of the parts, with the exception of the suspension fork.

-dreq