Italy Cycling Tour recommendations

Old November 18th 04, 12:31 AM
FeltnA

magicant2000 wrote:
Been doing some research online, but wanted to know if anyone had
first hand experience with any cycling tours through Italy. Looking
for nice countryside, medium to difficult riding and a one week
itinerary in April. Cost in the $2k - $3k range. Self-guided is okay,
but if there are groups, you've had a great time joining I'd love to
hear about them.

I've seen a lot of websites and ads, so I'd like to hear some
un-biased feedback from anyone who cares to share.

Thanks!

OK, you can visit Slovenia, too. It's not far from Italy, it's cheaper
and much nicer and more beautiful.

If you need any info on Slovenia, please send me an e - mail to
i n f o (a t) f e l t n a . c o m

for start check:
http://tabla.xenya.si/gallery/Skupne-ture (some biking photos from
around Slovenia)

http://www.freakoutdoor.com/index_ang.php
Old December 5th 04, 12:12 PM
Roland Mosler

FeltnA wrote:

It's ultimate MTB destination: Monte Pasubio and

Start at Pian delle Fugazze (1163m).

Complete report:
http://tabla.xenya.si/viewtopic.php?t=20564

More fun is to go Sunday morning from Palermo (Sea Level) to Piano Bataglia
(1800m)

Cheers

Roland

--
Reise durch das Globale Dorf - http://www.ImpetusInMundum.de
Größte Bildersammlung einer Radreise im Netz