Appropriate postings for this newsgroup

Old January 2nd 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Appropriate postings for this newsgroup

Give it a rest guys! Enough with the personal attacks. Let's stick to
the topic this newsgroup is intended for -- buying, selling, and
trading bike gear.

Old January 2nd 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

"Darrell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Give it a rest guys! Enough with the personal attacks. Let's stick to
the topic this newsgroup is intended for -- buying, selling, and
trading bike gear.

It isn't "guys". All of these postings come from one person - Roger Bratton
and you can see about him by searching the newgroups on Google for his name.
The guy is missing more than a few screws.

Interesting thing - someone attempted to do an identity theft on me and I
caught it before they could do anything. I turned over the information to
the credit card people and also let them know that Roger is the one person
that's been stalking me and several hundred other people.

It must be a pretty terrible life that Bratton has. Apparently he has an
unrequited love affair with his left hand.

Old January 3rd 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

What Tom Kunich aka DUMBASS does all day..I wonder if
Tom Kunich SLUT DAUGHTERS who you can on find on streets
conners in oakland, sf, richmond and sult x-wife would be
annoyed if someone started posting little toms internet
actions on signs around in there neighborhood? How about
down on the bulletin boards at the local supermarket.

Old January 3rd 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Tom Kunich wrote:

The guy is missing more than a few screws.

a few guppies short of an aquarium.