A bike related joke

Old March 21st 06, 07:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default A bike related joke

I heard recently.

"Scientists say we only use about 10% of our brain. That's like owning a
bicycle and only ever ringing the bell."

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
Old March 21st 06, 09:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Scientists say we only use about 10% of our brain. That's like
owning a bicycle and only ever ringing the bell."

I have to chime in and ask: "what kind of ding-a-ling statement is that?"

Old March 21st 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

So what did you expect? Needs more cowbell.

CDB

Old March 22nd 06, 09:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Its like owning a bike a single-speeding it :-p

Old March 22nd 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

I got a bell but never use it.

Old March 22nd 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

I got a bell but never use it.

Old March 22nd 06, 10:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

I've seen woman that never took it out of the middle ring and the small
clog. What a mess and along with the dirt and lube and never cleaned.

Old March 23rd 06, 08:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

It's like owning a nice bike, and deciding to walk.
Jim Gagnepain
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

Old March 23rd 06, 11:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Sometimes I ride by road in warmer condictions to the trails. Its a 8
mile trip to the trail head. While climbing the spirial to the bridge
that goes from New London to Groton CT I see them walking their bikes
up to the bridge. I yell the bike is made to pedal not walk. You have
to use your brain to know you have to have speed and momentum to make
it even half way up that spirial hill of about 300 ft from floor to top
of bridge roadway.

Old March 23rd 06, 02:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

I got a bell but never use it.

Somedays I feel the same way about myself!

My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
May 6 NYC NBG Day to Honor Fallen Bike Activist Cycle America General 0 April 11th 05 04:15 PM
May 6 NYC NBG Day to Honor Fallen Bike Activist Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 April 11th 05 04:13 PM
Some questions etc.. Douglas Harrington General 10 August 17th 04 02:42 AM