muni timetrial at valley forge park philadelphia.

Old December 30th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

Default muni timetrial at valley forge park philadelphia.

Ok so me and my dad are organizing a muni time trial at valley forge
state park in philadelphia. The loop is about 5 miles long and is
mildly technical and not too many hills. We want to get at least 5
participants and we can get it going (keep in mind that this is not
going to be anything too big: we meet, we ride, we award.) there aren't
going to be any special t-shirts or anything or cash prizes it's
basically a meeting and we're going to throw a time trial in. so shoot
me off a pm if you're interested or just respond to the thread. I hope
to see you out there.

--
gordito8me

torker dx here!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old December 30th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

woops just realized I never said when. anyways I think we're going to
have it soon while the weather is nice so january 15th is our current
date.

Old December 30th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniMOG

Do you provide plain tickets. if so i will go. long drive from CA.

--
UniMOG

You live only once
UniMOG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12409

Old December 30th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

UniMOG wrote:
Do you provide plain tickets. if so i will go. long drive from CA.

haha that might be a little bit out of our budget...

Old December 30th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniMOG

Just thought that i would ask. if you change your mind PM me or
somthing. so much for my paid vacation. come on you have the money
some where you dont need college.

Old December 30th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclepa

i would come if it was on the 14 i cant make aneything during the week

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old December 31st 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

14th it is! we really don't have any competitors yet but even if we
don't get enough we can still go ride.

Old January 11th 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ahollow

I'd like to join you on some rides come Spring. I just started this
month, and can go 3 miles, but it takes me over an hour to do it (UPD's
and all). I need to practice my freemounts; I can't always find
telephone poles and curbs in the woods.

Good luck on your ride.

--
ahollow