Fabrizio Mazzoleni is on YouTube!

Old July 8th 11, 06:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
Jym Dyer

Default Fabrizio Mazzoleni is on YouTube!

=v= I mean, seriously, who else could this be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0FF1KwL4I

_Jym_
Old July 8th 11, 07:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
Jym Dyer

=v= I mean, seriously, who else could this be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0FF1KwL4I

=v= Actually, it may well be his son. Notice how he gravitates
to French, obviously rebelling against his Italian papa, but of
course missing such details as when to use an accent.
_Jym_