Any beginners in Bedford?

Old September 4th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simon_lambert

Default Any beginners in Bedford?

Are there any beginners in the Bedford area, preferably at the uni there
that want a cycle partner during the term? I have a little experience,
but need to get good at it.

--
simon_lambert

We're going to Norway baby!
Old September 4th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Crizzzz

HEY BROTHER

Crizzzz
Old September 4th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Bedford, uk?

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old September 4th 08, 10:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simon_lambert

Yeah, Bedford in the Uk, sorry I should have specified.

--
simon_lambert

We're going to Norway baby!
Old September 4th 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Cool, you are near us! There is a Juggling club in a small church hall
in the town centre on a Wednesday evening. I think its wednesday, I
haven't been to it for ages.

I don't get much time to ride anymore but we should meet up sometime.

Edd

Old September 4th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

give me a shout if you're in cambridge, i'm there all september.

What kind of riding do you do?

--
brendan
Old September 4th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simon_lambert

Amazing, a juggling club sounds wicked. I'm not a bad juggler myself, I
mastered 3 balls with a good stack of tricks and I'm getting the hang
of 4, never tried it on a unicycle but that would be something to aim
for!

You at the uni Edd? I'm starting later this month. Would be good to
meet up.

--
simon_lambert

We're going to Norway baby!
Old September 4th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

simon_lambert wrote:
Amazing, a juggling club sounds wicked. I'm not a bad juggler myself, I
mastered 3 balls with a good stack of tricks and I'm getting the hang
of 4, never tried it on a unicycle but that would be something to aim
for!

You at the uni Edd? I'm starting later this month. Would be good to
meet up.

Im not at the uni, but I live down near Luton, which isn't far away. I
think you are the nearest unicyclist (That we know of) to us now.
Previously it was AJ, who lives in Letchworth.

Edd

Old September 4th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
simon_lambert

Not officially a unicyclist yet, as I can only go about 10 metres before
I come off, I used to be much better but stopped doing it, but I really
wanna get back into it.

How many years you been doing it for?

--
simon_lambert

We're going to Norway baby!
Old September 4th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

Cool, have fun getting back into riding... I imagine it wont be as hard
as learning the first time.

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

'Restoring a Mini Mayfair... It's going to be awesome!!!!!!'
(http://tinyurl.com/6jry36)
'My bebo thingy' (http://www.bebo.com/unicyclist_for_life)