WTB Stout Impressions?

Old June 23rd 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SqueakyOnion

Default WTB Stout Impressions?

pkittle wrote:
Where'd you get those weight figures, SqueakyOnion?

Got them from the WTB and Schwalbe websites. All the weights I listed
are for 29 sizes. I guess tire weight varies a lot, based on what you
say.

pkittle wrote:
I think that may be my next try--thanks for letting us all know about
it, skilewis74.

Yeah, he let you know about MY post in the 29" Discussion Thread . A
few posts later in the thread, I also mention that the sidewalls could
be considered thin. Just something to keep in mind.

--
SqueakyOnion

"That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves
and the state;"
-The Constitution of Pennsylvania - Sept. 28th, 1776

I am not a Texan. I'm a Pennsylvanian!
Old July 24th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
goldenchickenIV

pkittle – is your tyre a 29 x 2.3 WTB Stout Race? With a folding bead?

I just got this tyre but I suspect it's not the same as yours – these
sidewalls are not thicker than on my Kenda Klaw.

--
goldenchickenIV