KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

Old July 24th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Default KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

Daytripper63 wrote:
Hey Kris will we can still be able to get the old seat post and use a
rail adapter so we can have the ability to slide the seat forward or
backward?
I noticed that with a geared 36 in geared mode I found the need to
adjust how far forward the seat is otherwise I find myself pulling up
on the handlebar very hard to maintain stability.

So was the solution for you sliding the seat forward or was it sliding
it backward? I think with my geared 29 I keep the seat in the middle
and haven't really experimented with sliding it forward or backward,
but then again, I haven't had the same issue.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name | 'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
Old July 24th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

siafirede wrote:
So was the solution for you sliding the seat forward or was it sliding
it backward? I think with my geared 29 I keep the seat in the middle
and haven't really experimented with sliding it forward or backward,
but then again, I haven't had the same issue.

I have no experience with a guni 29 but with my guni 36 I had to slide
the seat back a bit more than my regular 36er

--
Daytripper63

The Dictionary is the only place where "Success" comes before "Working"