I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

Old February 3rd 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default I will call this the I wanna go to Moab VIDEO thread

picado wrote:
me and francisco are doing a movie

we hope we won the gift certificate and we are planning to buy 2 dvds
from udc

hm
cool
but how much will the gift certificate be?
$200?

this is really nice of you, and even if I don't win, thanks for
stepping up, i have never seen anything like this as far as unicycling
goes.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

-last edited by \"elvisunifreak\" at 8:35 pm -
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old February 3rd 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

I'll see if I can put together a video. When will the deadline be?
Hopefully ill be able to get out and ride this weekend sometime.

My video will be snow Muni, seeing as we have a few inches right now.
We need more snow!! It's the middle of winter and we only have like
3"!!!!!!

Seamus

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Old February 3rd 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

the cause is really good!

grrr i wish i could do snow muni!!
sounds really cool!
i never saw snow in my life haha

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964

Old February 3rd 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
I wanna go to Moab

smcmorrow wrote:
When will the deadline be?

Deadline of midnight Sunday, February 25th 2007

--
I wanna go to Moab
I wanna go to Moab's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14282

Old March 6th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Keldridge

I wanna go to Moab wrote:
Deadline of midnight Sunday, February 25th 2007

So... um... who won?

--
Keldridge
Keldridge's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14019

Old March 6th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

Keldridge wrote:
So... um... who won?

musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Old March 6th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
I wanna go to Moab

OK I have watched all the videos for February and I have to say

Let me give everyone an idea of a good video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-XXDbpNiPkg
Note: action, etc
I did see one video submitted after 2-25 that was OK and one in the
time frame specified so if anyone feels I may have missed their vid,
please give me a link and I will view again
Moab

Old March 6th 07, 05:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

I wanna go to Moab wrote:
OK I have watched all the videos for February and I have to say

But there is a best one right? So that one should win.

Links to the vids for the rest of us?

I wanna go to Moab wrote:
Let me give everyone an idea of a good video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-XXDbpNiPkg
Note: action, etc
I did see one video submitted after 2-25 that was OK and one in the
time frame specified so if anyone feels I may have missed their vid,
please give me a link and I will view again
Moab

So If you or your buddy is a world champ your in?

Be more descriptive. What about the movie did you like. What other
things do you think would be good in a video?

--
skilewis74

Old March 6th 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I wanna go to Moab wrote:
Let me give everyone an idea of a good video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-XXDbpNiPkg

I forgot how lucky I was to live near places like Northstar! The third
star in that video, after Jess and Zack, is the super-wide lens they
were using. Yes, I liked that vid.

...if anyone feels I may have missed their vid, please give me a link
and I will view again

How do people know you received their videos, did you contact them
back?

BTW, Jess is a college student and I'm sure he could use the prize
money.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Old March 6th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
I wanna go to Moab

skilewis74 wrote:
But there is a best one right? So that one should win.

Links to the vids for the rest of us?

So If you or your buddy is a world champ your in?

Be more descriptive. What about the movie did you like. What other
things do you think would be good in a video?

NO you dont need to be a champ etc. just post a good vid that is not a
ton of hopping, some muni or ? type action would be good.
Here are the ones I thought were the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4-wulYs1Vs President luke
http://tinyurl.com/yrzlv6 Skrobo
http://jyc.free.fr/Trailerarthurmanu.wmv Carthur
If you think you have one better that was posted in Feb. let me know
and post it here