Claud Butler Milano

Old August 24th 05, 11:14 PM
Rich

Default Claud Butler Milano

I'm thiking of buying a Claud Butler Milano 2005. Anyone got any opinions on
this bike or alternatives in the £400-£500 price range.

I'll be using it mainly for commuting but also weekend leisure rides.

Ta,

Rich

Old August 25th 05, 08:57 AM
Simon Brooke

in message , Rich
') wrote:

I'm thiking of buying a Claud Butler Milano 2005. Anyone got any
opinions on this bike or alternatives in the £400-£500 price range.

I'll be using it mainly for commuting but also weekend leisure rides.

The Milano is all right but Ribble Cycles will sell you a Dolan designed
frame and full Campagnolo (Mirage) groupset and wheels, carbon forks and
seatpost for £499,
URL:http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/details.asp?GenCode=RIBBXRIB0200
so before spending that sort of money on a mass production bike it would
at least be worth a look.

;; in faecibus sapiens rheum propagabit

Old August 25th 05, 09:30 AM
MartinM

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message , Rich
') wrote:

I'm thiking of buying a Claud Butler Milano 2005. Anyone got any
opinions on this bike or alternatives in the ?400-?500 price range.

I'll be using it mainly for commuting but also weekend leisure rides.

The Milano is all right but Ribble Cycles will sell you a Dolan designed
frame and full Campagnolo (Mirage) groupset

but I think he wants to ride it this year ;-)

Old August 25th 05, 02:25 PM
Al C-F

MartinM wrote:
Simon Brooke wrote:

in message , Rich
') wrote:

I'm thiking of buying a Claud Butler Milano 2005. Anyone got any
opinions on this bike or alternatives in the ?400-?500 price range.

I'll be using it mainly for commuting but also weekend leisure rides.

The Milano is all right but Ribble Cycles will sell you a Dolan designed
frame and full Campagnolo (Mirage) groupset

but I think he wants to ride it this year ;-)

whatever he wants, whenever he wants it.

Hmmm. From last management course - 'promise less, deliver more'.
Old August 25th 05, 03:02 PM
Tony Raven

Al C-F wrote:

whatever he wants, whenever he wants it.

Hmmm. From last management course - 'promise less, deliver more'.

Whereas allegedly Ribble promise more and don't deliver.

--
Tony

Anon
Old August 25th 05, 03:59 PM
David Martin

Tony Raven wrote:
Al C-F wrote:

whatever he wants, whenever he wants it.

Hmmm. From last management course - 'promise less, deliver more'.

Whereas allegedly Ribble promise more and don't deliver.

I have only had good service from them. Haven't used them since 1989
though ;-)

...d

Old August 25th 05, 04:32 PM
MartinM

David Martin wrote:
Tony Raven wrote:
Al C-F wrote:

whatever he wants, whenever he wants it.

Hmmm. From last management course - 'promise less, deliver more'.

Whereas allegedly Ribble promise more and don't deliver.

I have only had good service from them. Haven't used them since 1989
though ;-)

I've had good service, just a bit slow at times. Would buy a bike from
them if in no hurry though.

Claud Butler Milano (weight help) DSK UK 3 July 31st 04 05:15 PM
Claud Butler San Remo SRT UK 4 June 5th 04 01:20 PM
Claud Butler Dalesman gearing Richard UK 2 January 2nd 04 10:59 PM
For Sale - Claud Butler John Hearns UK 4 September 25th 03 09:33 AM
Road bike advice? Coppi or Claud Butler? superyachtcrew UK 5 July 16th 03 08:29 AM