Almost-not-credible news: A northshore and trials park 2 minutes away!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 13th 05, 11:38 AM
andrew_carter

Default Almost-not-credible news: A northshore and trials park 2 minutes away!

Read this email I just sent off...

"Hi Gillian,

I just heard from a friend at yesterday's downhill and trials
competition in Kooralbyn (Tim Mullaly who you may have approached about
the trials side of things?) that you're working on a some northshore and
trials structures at Blue Nurses in Ashgrove.

I live in The Gap, 2 minutes away, and ride both trials on my unicycle
(lots) and northshore on my bike and mountain unicycle (I'm the one who
sent you the photo unicycling on Mt Cootha for your booklet a while
back). I'd be really keen to help out in any way I can...helping out
with the building/planning of the trials obstacles maybe, if you'd like
the help.

I know almost nothing about your plans for the project, but the idea is
really exciting. I was very disappointed to never have the chance to
ride at the MTB Park that was opened and closed a while back. I've
dreamed about a public trials park for months now and I got quite a few
ideas for lines that I think would be suitable for all skill levels and
that would hopefully allow even the most elite riders to continually be
creative and push their limits.

So I'd be glad to help out in any way, and if nothing else I'd love to
know more about the project.

Thanks so much for giving us Brisbane riders this opportunity, and also
for your great work on the "Where to Mountain Bike" guide.

Thanks,
Andrew Carter"

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...