I'm back!! And in a different country

Old September 15th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ColDawG

Default I'm back!! And in a different country

So I used to post here pretty regularly and ride a ton in the Bay Area
(California) a few years ago.

Well I have also mountain biked for years, and for the past few I got
REALLY into it, racing and riding non stop, and kind of neglecting my
unicycles.

Anyway, I just moved to Vancouver a few weeks ago to attend UBC, and
now that I'm not racing mountain bikes (still riding them a lot
though), I've decided to get back into uniing too! I've done some north
shore trails on my bike and thought that they'd be AWESOME on my muni,
so I had my parents ship my kh24 (and my 20 just for fun) that I had
left at home, and they just came in the other day :-)

So if you're a Vancouver area rider gimme a shout and let's go for a
ride! I'd be game for trialsin' around the UBC campus or for a muni
ride on the shore sometime.

- Colin

--
ColDawG

UBC rocks!!!
Old September 15th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Your in luck,
Vancouver seems to have a good riding group for muni, trials, and
street.
http://www.vanuni.com-a.googlepages.com/home

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old September 17th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phthoruth

Hey Colin,
On Sept 27th, we're going to CBC.
This weekend is undecided... email us if you'd like to ride.

Cheers,
Frank Barchard
vanuni videographer

--