URGENT...need road unicycle soon in nova scotia

Old September 17th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
x2005fck

Default URGENT...need road unicycle soon in nova scotia

I'm doing a big trip this Saturday for charity but only have a 24inch.
If anyone in Nova Scotia has something bigger and better built for the
road would they be willing to lend it to me for the day?
Remember it is for charity and I just need it for the day.

Reply, pm, or email me at

Thanks!

--
x2005fck
Old September 17th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

If I am in the area you could borrow my 36 but I doubt that I will
travel that fast.

Hope you find something to ride

ERIC

--