I'm sending Lance a case of my finest Sterno

Old August 25th 12, 01:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default I'm sending Lance a case of my finest Sterno

I want Lance and his father to have a swell reunion in that east Texas
trailer. It will be like Leaving Las Vegas but without the hot girl
with the great tits.
Old August 25th 12, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Anton Berlin a écrit profondement:

| I want Lance and his father to have a swell reunion in that east Texas
| trailer. It will be like Leaving Las Vegas but without the hot girl
| with the great tits.

So send him a full size Blow-Up Doll that looks like Cheeryl Crow

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old August 25th 12, 04:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On Aug 25, 10:16*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
Anton Berlin a écrit profondement:

| I want Lance and his father to have a swell reunion in that east Texas
| trailer. *It will be like Leaving Las Vegas but without the hot girl
| with the great tits.

So send him a full size Blow-Up Doll that looks like Cheeryl Crow

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://azurservers.com/images/whiteDragon.jpg

Dude..... "hot girl" with "great tits" That excludes Sheryl Crow and
Lance's mom. But does include Elizabeth Shue.
Old August 28th 12, 10:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Choppy Warburton wrote:
Dude..... "hot girl" with "great tits" That excludes Sheryl Crow and
Lance's mom. But does include Elizabeth Shue.

Do you really think anyone on rbr could be a true connoisseur of hot
girls with big tits as opposed to, say fleshlights ?