Insane muni rider:

Old September 15th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Default Insane muni rider:

Sheeesh what a-holes on that site. Too fixed on clowns, circuses and
juggeling... owell.

Unicycling for the Lols

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old September 16th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munirocks

Some of those folks truly deserve being hopped upon by a unicyclist with
a spiked tire, starting from a considerable height, and landing right on
their balls.
That process could then be repeated over and over and adapted to
different parts of the body.

Good luck finding them!

--
munirocks

I am Christian but I ride for myself.
Old September 16th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
OneWheelLess

munirocks wrote:
Some of those folks truly deserve being hopped upon by a unicyclist with
a spiked tire, starting from a considerable height, and landing right on
their balls.
That process could then be repeated over and over and adapted to
different parts of the body.

Good luck finding them!

1+ and the jackass who wrote the article too.
he deserves to be run over repeatedly by a stampeding herd of munis w/
snow tires. lol
too much unmitigated deuschebaggery

--
OneWheelLess

Seriously, the other wheel just fell off one day.
Old September 16th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniaddict

There's a lot of ignorance and hate on that site. 90% of those people
didn't even read the article which says he is NOT descending the
mountain just riding through Nepal. I'm am beginning to track down and
ride over the faces of those ignoranuses that posted that crap. Anyone
is welcome to join.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders down for a muni or coker ride PM me!
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot coast!*
Old September 16th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MunyTime

You guys are much, much too sensitive. relax.

If you're going to choose to ride unicycles as a hobby (and off-road no
less) you need to entertain a certain degree of self-irony.

I don't even know why anyone without thick skin and a sense of humor
would take up unicycling to begin with .... go play tackle football or
mixed martial arts if you want people to admire you and pay you
respects.

--
MunyTime

Old September 16th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

MunyTime wrote:
You guys are much, much too sensitive. relax.

If you're going to choose to ride unicycles as a hobby (and off-road no
less) you need to entertain a certain degree of self-irony.

I don't even know why anyone without thick skin and a sense of humor
would take up unicycling to begin with .... go play tackle football or
mixed martial arts if you want people to admire you and pay you
respects.

Who the hells this guy? Lol.

I play "tackle football" and practice mixed martial arts (I iz
blackbelt). But the sport that has gotten me the most admireration and
respect is unicycling I think its because most people can't do
it/have never thought about doing it. They admire and respect me for
being original/creative and mostly for being an individual.

--
unicycledood

Old September 16th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

at least sixsixone is happy lol, they should be sponsoring the ride!

--
adjuggler

-Last edited by 'SixSixOne' (sixsixone.com) :
'Youtube-ay' (youtube.com/adjuggler) at
'Vim:eo' (vimeo.com/adjuggler) PM.-
'Belle Isle Richmond, VA (Comp Thread)' (http://tinyurl.com/5c9sdu)
-David
Old September 17th 08, 07:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MunyTime

unicycledood wrote:
Who the hells this guy? Lol.

I play "tackle football" and practice mixed martial arts (I iz
blackbelt). But the sport that has gotten me the most admireration and
respect is unicycling I think its because most people can't do
it/have never thought about doing it. They admire and respect me for
being original/creative and mostly for being an individual.

I'm addressing the common outrage on this site at being called clowns
or being laughed at in general. Welcome to a sport that basically is
itself joke.

I'm not trying to undermine unicycling, since, after all, it's what I
love to do. Just pointing out a bit of hypocrisy.

--
MunyTime
Old September 17th 08, 09:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munirocks

Uh, it's munytime, I guess.

--
munirocks

I am Christian but I ride for myself.

Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland? gonzo Unicycling 15 January 9th 09 11:29 AM
New muni rider here, pictures mountain unicycle guy Unicycling 15 November 26th 07 03:50 AM
muni rider wanted DK Unicycling 2 March 22nd 06 10:12 PM
Crazy 16 hour day of insane muni! munimanpete Unicycling 13 March 7th 05 08:39 AM
MUni helps non Rider Brian MacKenzie Unicycling 11 September 6th 04 06:51 PM