September 21 Wicked Awesome Bike Fest (ct, mass, ri)

Old September 16th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Default September 21 Wicked Awesome Bike Fest (ct, mass, ri)

sooo i know i havnt posted in a bit, but i will be at this, its
sponsered by DAS

should be a few more uni people going sooo if you can you should come,
ill be there around 12-1 or soo

[image:
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...682a80fe8.jpg]

i should be on here for the rest of the week incase of questions

btw its 21st not 23rd

--
Spoonthumb

UniDudeDX wrote:
im reatareted

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
Old September 16th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Bump

--
Spoonthumb

UniDudeDX wrote:
im reatareted

Old September 17th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

wow

what happend to everyone from new england?

jeeeeez

--
Spoonthumb

UniDudeDX wrote: