Unicon 14 Countdown!

Old July 24th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default Unicon 14 Countdown!

Sanne.Kj wrote:
The address is: Jens Jessens Vej 20, 2000 Frederiksberg. I don't know if
there will be anybody there right now, as registration first begins
tomorrow.

Look for more info he http://www.unicon14.dk/gb/facilities/

Best regards,
Sanne (not in the Unicon-staff, just looking here)

I had the same problem, I ended up going to the library to try and get
directions but they gave me the wrong ones and I ended up in some
housing projects, then I realized I forgot to book a hotel for tonight
so I ended up going back to the airport and I'm staying at the Hilton
and I will just tag a long with someone getting picked up at the
airport tomorrow.

I took a look at the maps that Conny sent out in the emails and it
would seem that Unicon isn't actualy at Frederiksberg station or
anywhere near it but I might be wrong again.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old July 24th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

Nice work on the height! Not sure if the clubs would be dangerous or
not... What time are you planning to get there? There might be space
for them in my bag if they're going to be a problem in handluggage.

Probably quite early as I dont trust UK trains very much and am leaving
plenty of time. Dont worry, have stuffed them into checked in bag to be
safe.

--
lowlight
Old July 24th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sanne.Kj

I took a look at the maps that Conny sent out in the emails and it would
seem that Unicon isn't actualy at Frederiksberg station or anywhere near
it but I might be wrong again.

It is almost right between the S-train stations K.B. Hallen and Peter
Bangs Vej, but if you join some other people tomorrow, it will work ...
I hope ...

Best regards,
Sanne

--
Sanne.Kj

Unicon 14 Countdown! kristian Unicycling 0 July 17th 08 08:30 PM
Unicon 14 Countdown! ntappin Unicycling 0 July 11th 08 04:13 AM
Unicon 14 Countdown! joe Unicycling 0 July 10th 08 10:36 PM
Unicon 14 Countdown! pedrotejada Unicycling 3 July 9th 08 10:26 AM
Unicon 14 Countdown! unifreak7 Unicycling 126 June 13th 08 05:24 PM