Pedals?

Old July 23rd 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

Default Pedals?

Right when you get pedals take one side of the pins out of your grinding
pedal, to prevent from every pin from falling off and getting stripped.
I had to throw out my jc trailmix pedals because of this.

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/
Old July 23rd 08, 06:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

So how are mags with a ti spindle? I dont plan to pedal grab with them,
but can they hold up to a lot of force? Specially when im gapping sets
and drops.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~team dirty
bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
Old July 23rd 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

Jerrick wrote:
So how are mags with a ti spindle? I dont plan to pedal grab with them,
but can they hold up to a lot of force? Specially when im gapping sets
and drops.

well lots of rider's use MG1's and the quax mags are pretty used, and
they hold up well, pedal grabs and they don't always like the uni being
bashed too much, but seem to hold fine for most. I have Slim Jim mags
and they have held up for nearly a year now (more than your 'da bomb'
marcus ;-) )

So since the MG1's are pretty good, the ti axle should only make them
better. Set's and drops will be fine on them.

--
brendan
Old July 23rd 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

'Mg-1' (http://tinyurl.com/6le32s)

but can you aford* them

[edit] 'this look good' (http://www.danscomp.com/465046.php?cat=PARTS)

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old July 23rd 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

These look nice.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1255

--
isaac steiner

3rd*)---, '30ft Coaster~

'My Blogspot' (www.isaacsteiner.blogspot.com)
Old July 23rd 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

isaac steiner wrote:
These look nice.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1255

for that price, go with the mg1's, their light, and strong. Without the
TI axel though.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 25th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

brendan wrote:
well lots of rider's use MG1's and the quax mags are pretty used, and
they hold up well, pedal grabs and they don't always like the uni being
bashed too much, but seem to hold fine for most. I have Slim Jim mags
and they have held up for nearly a year now (more than your 'da bomb'
marcus ;-) )

So since the MG1's are pretty good, the ti axle should only make them
better. Set's and drops will be fine on them.

Nice.

And to whoever said if I can afford it, I have a job. In 3 days I can
go out and buy a set (that ti spindle is going to be fun) put them on
my uni, go for a ride, buy lunch, finish the night with a movie and
dinner, and still ahve some left over.

Im just making sure they are worth it and will hold out long enough to
be worth it, cause otherwise, ill stick with my $10-$20 pedals that
last for year(s) before they are bad enough to replace or break.