OUTSIDE BICYCLE READING

Old March 9th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default OUTSIDE BICYCLE READING

http://outside-blog.away.com/blog/20...s-to-kids.html
Old March 9th 11, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Mar 8, 4:41 pm, kolldata wrote:
http://outside-blog.away.com/blog/20...ges-project-to...

Sweet! (May have to quit buying Camels and instead stuff 88 bucks
into a jar for the kids.)

Like this, which also greatly enthuses me:

http://one.laptop.org/

I don't know if the last administration even had their heart in the
right place with that no child left behind BS (looked more like
promotion of private [religious] schools, and *still* perverts what
goes on in public schools). Public schools are the great equalizer.
Programs like 88 bikes and OLPC are where it's at.
Old March 9th 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/8/2011 10:02 PM, Dan 0vermĒn wrote:
On Mar 8, 4:41 pm, wrote:
http://outside-blog.away.com/blog/20...ges-project-to...

Sweet! (May have to quit buying Camels and instead stuff 88 bucks
into a jar for the kids.)

Like this, which also greatly enthuses me:

http://one.laptop.org/

I don't know if the last administration even had their heart in the
right place with that no child left behind BS (looked more like
promotion of private [religious] schools, and *still* perverts what
goes on in public schools). Public schools are the great equalizer.
Programs like 88 bikes and OLPC are where it's at.

Heart? As Barbara Bush the Elder might say, "Why would I waste my
beautiful mind on people like that"? Persons of that social class and
mindset do not concern themselves with "worthless eaters" (as Henry
Kissinger described us non-elites), other than throwing us enough scraps
to keep us from open revolution (and sometimes in their arrogance, not
even that).

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old March 10th 11, 01:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

On Mar 8, 11:07*pm, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 3/8/2011 10:02 PM, Dan 0verm n wrote:

On Mar 8, 4:41 pm, *wrote:
[...]

T m Sherm n - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

eggzactly what I experience speaking at recumbent riders out on the
road. It's from inhaling hydrocarbons and dog/bird excrement and dead
insect parts
Old March 10th 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hebert[_4_]

On Mar 8, 4:41 pm, wrote:
[...]

Paging Tom Sherman. Call on line 2.

Christmas reading Default_User General 0 December 18th 08 09:04 AM
Depressing Reading Tom Crispin UK 24 October 15th 08 10:08 PM
Reading to slough Sam UK 10 April 1st 07 04:31 PM
Interesting Reading rola UK 4 November 25th 06 11:22 PM
Recommended Reading [email protected] General 5 November 24th 05 08:26 AM