look at this kids video on youtube!!!!

Old July 23rd 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
warlord14

Default look at this kids video on youtube!!!!

i was watching uni videos on youtube when i came across this comment and
i quote "unicycling...a sport. god what is our world coming too" watch
this kids video its called 732 scooters then tell me wut you of this
kid and if he can talk trash about uni.

--
warlord14
Old July 23rd 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

"two threads...in 4 minutes. god what is our world coming too"

Just ignore it, people don't like what they don't understand, and lash
out at it.

And a link would help if you wanted us to look at something...

--
hobo_chuck
Old July 23rd 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

uhhh... he didn't say anything about unicycling...

It's funny though. They are all at my level of scootering lol.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old July 23rd 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
warlord14

wut he said was on a diff video he said "unicycling...a sport. god what
is our world coming too" but he rides a scooter wut i saying is how can
he trash uni when he rides scooters.

--
warlord14
Old July 23rd 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

warlord14 wrote:
wut he said was on a diff video he said "unicycling...a sport. god what
is our world coming too" but he rides a scooter wut i saying is how can
he trash uni when he rides scooters.

I don't see a problem, the poor guy didn't know unicycling existed. He
just lacks an education.

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/
Old July 23rd 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

Dude...it's spelled _WHAT_

Your posts make you sound like an uneducated moron.

I bet the scooter dude knows how to write and spell!

--
Bondo

Apply Directly to a Unicycle.

'w00tni|iciou$n3s$Rof1iwins'
(http://tinyurl.com/5fcdr2)
Old July 23rd 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
warlord14

i know how to spell what i spell it wut when i post so **** off.

--
warlord14
Old July 23rd 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

warlord14 wrote:
i know how to spell what i spell it wut when i post so **** off.

well you would have to being a war lord and everything, I would imagine
it is in the induction test.

But i would also recomend working on keeping a cool head. If you go
making decisions based on anger your war campaign will soon be over
sir.

also maybe an english lesson or two, i am sure it is tax deductable for
someone in your position.

--
tobbogonist

Top half: purple yowie
Bottom half: garden rake

leave that lying around.
Old July 24th 08, 10:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

hobo_chuck wrote:
"two threads...in 4 minutes. god what is our world coming too"

Just ignore it, people don't like what they don't understand, and lash
out at it.

And a link would help if you wanted us to look at something...

Dude, get over it. Sometimes new people go through this and stuff and
even if they do it isnt bad at all, you must just be overacting or
sensitive. I posted 7 threads in 24 hours when I first joined which was
pretty crazy.

But just 2, get over it! He simply had 2 topics to post, whats the
point in waiting for a week then posting another one??????

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
Old July 24th 08, 10:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

warlord14 wrote:
i know how to spell what i spell it wut when i post so **** off.

LOL, we'll just have to adjust to the new guy! (I was pretty terrible
at first in general when I had "Uni Tricks".

New youtube video ahmad Techniques 0 April 27th 08 08:55 PM
New youtube video kkkk General 0 April 17th 08 11:55 AM
Youtube Video Remixer????!!!!???!!?!?!?!?!? skrobo Unicycling 5 January 10th 08 07:33 PM
Shimano YouTube video competition Tony Raven[_2_] UK 2 April 12th 07 12:44 AM
Tim C - new youtube video HJJ Australia 1 September 30th 06 06:53 AM