Coker -v- Holy Roller

Old July 24th 08, 08:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

Default Coker -v- Holy Roller

where are we riding next and when ? cant wait

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago
Old July 24th 08, 10:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dangerdog

DOH! maybe I should check the date of the post next time

Old July 24th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Gadge

Don't worry about it Dangerdog.

After Mikefule convinced me to try Uni a while ago I've been
practicing. Once I'm good enough I'll try and motivate him to get out
and explore some new places.

It's that or try and write up my rides and I'd never be as eloquent or
amusing as Mike.

Only a matter of time before we get to the Water Sports Centre and as
long as he's on the Muni I'll only be about a mile behind!

--
Gadge

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;
the point is to discover them." - Galileo Galilei.
Old July 24th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

Gadge wrote:

Only a matter of time before we get to the Watersports centre and as
long as he's on the Muni I'll only be about a mile behind!

Well, you'll certainly never be more than 5 km behind, as it's a 5 km
lap. In fact, once you're just over 2.5 km behind, you can pretend
you're just under 2.5 km ahead.

--
Mikefule

"After your death you will be what you were before your birth."
Arthur "laugh a minute" Schopenhauer.

Holy Roller Tyre Mikefule Unicycling 1 July 23rd 08 08:44 AM
Holy Roller - Mikefule andy Unicycling 2 February 28th 06 09:45 AM
The Holy Roller Rides Again Mikefule Unicycling 5 October 15th 05 07:53 PM
Holy Roller Mikefule Unicycling 11 October 3rd 05 10:50 AM
Coker -v- Holy Roller Mikefule Unicycling 2 October 2nd 05 09:59 PM