Looking for Shimano XT M739 outer chainring

Old July 26th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
rothko67

Default Looking for Shimano XT M739 outer chainring

Does anyone happen to have or know where to get a replacement outer
chainring for Shimano XT M739 cranks? Specifically, I'm looking for a
44T, 4 bolt version. I've seen a couple on eBay recently, but sadly
was too late to buy any of them. The M739 series has a fairly unique
type of outer chainring that has the spider riveted to the
chainring.

Thanks in advance if anyone can give me any leads.

Old July 27th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James Thomson

"rothko67" a écrit:

Does anyone happen to have or know where to get a replacement
outer chainring for Shimano XT M739 cranks? Specifically, I'm
looking for a 44T, 4 bolt version.

Rick Schiller might like to sell you his:

http://groups.google.fr/group/rec.bi...9521e5768e3a28

http://tinyurl.com/5lrj4u

James Thomson

Old July 27th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
rothko67

On Jul 27, 1:18*pm, "James Thomson" wrote:
"rothko67" a écrit:

Does anyone happen to have or know where to get a replacement
outer chainring for Shimano XT M739 cranks? *Specifically, I'm
looking for a 44T, 4 bolt version.

Rick Schiller might like to sell you his:

http://groups.google.fr/group/rec.bi...frm/thread/245...

http://tinyurl.com/5lrj4u

James Thomson

Thanks James, but I've already emailed Rick and it's sold.