My first unicycle dream

Old May 14th 04, 12:42 AM
al.dyne

Default My first unicycle dream

It finally happened.

Having only had a unicycle for 3 weeks, I had my first unicycling dream
last night. In the midst of a really cool action movie type dream with
rescuing of damsels and the such, for some reason I was unicycling.

From what I remember, I was unicycling backwards in a circle using only
my left foot. A level 9 skill, when I haven't even managed to freemount
that well yet.

Oh the dream was good, but it had to end.

al.

--
al.dyne
al.dyne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6290

Old May 14th 04, 12:50 AM
tennisgh22

that is awesome! wow i think you've passed into a new level of obsession
over unicycles. rock on!

-grant

--
tennisgh22

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old May 14th 04, 02:24 AM
digigal1

How weird. I got mine early April and I just had a dream. The day
before it, I watched a uni vid somewhere on this site, where the guy
threw his uni at a wall. In my dream, it was sort of like that, but
exaggerated. A uni came toward me flying through the air out of
nowhere.

--
digigal1 - 3 revs on carpet!

Omni for Uni and Uni for Omni!
digigal1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5848

Old May 14th 04, 07:34 AM
munimanpete

I've been unicycling for four months and have not yet had a unicycle
dream (that i can remember)...
I'm sad.

--
munimanpete - come on and do the muni

"Look mum, that boy's on a circus bike"
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

Old May 14th 04, 07:37 AM
Klaas Bil

Just so you know, there is a thread "Gallery of unicycling dreams" on
Just Conversation.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
be sure to remove the saddle and simply sit on the seat post. this is far more comfortable - tennisgh22 on the comfort of Savage unis

Old May 14th 04, 11:50 AM
nickvb123

i've had a few unicycling dreams... most have just been me doing radical
tricks.

once i did heaps of 360 unispins (interesting..coz i can't even do 180)
and it was really easy

another time i was coasting down a steep hill in my neighbourhood
really fast

once i had this really ....weird dream

it started slightly normally... i was gliding down some hills in
park..

then all of a sudden the park transformed into a massive waterpark...
i was unicycling down all these water slides and all these kids from my
school were sliding down them. At the end of the water slide there was
like a 10ft drop into water. i landed in the water and somehow i
unicycled while floating in the water to end of the pool.

crazy huh?

--
nickvb123 - learning to side ride

I think i'm going to kill the next person who mentions the word circus.
nickvb123's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5926

Old May 14th 04, 11:59 AM
one wheeled stallion

I've had a couple of uni dreams, usually just doing stuff better then
usual or stuff I can't do, but before I learned to ride (maybe before I
got my uni, I forget) I dreamt I was riding on a small uni, 6" or so
thinking back, that had chrome hub cap type things instead of spokes and
I was riding it through a junk yard fairly confidently... does anybody
have a dream analysis book (or even web site) where they can look up
what unicycling + junk yards =???

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"It's all in the mind, not the behind" -Mikefule
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old May 14th 04, 12:12 PM
Mellick

I haven't dreamt of me riding yet... but i did have a dream where I was
riding with Ryan Atkins (m_extreme_uni) and suddenly he did this huge
200ft drop. I was impressed, and ever since then, i've respected the
guy.

--
Mellick - That's my lion! Rawr! I'm scary!

Logan says that staring at trees is better, I can safely say that that
is a completely incorrect response. If John Childs says it, it will
carry more weight. --Paco
Mellick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4874

Old May 14th 04, 12:24 PM
one wheeled stallion

Was it one of those dreams where you just "know" it was 200ft? Or was it
something you know the height of? Did he land it? Did he bend his seat
post? I had a dream where I just knew I was in Sweden (despite having
driven there from the UK in about 15mins) having never been there and
having nothing to tell me I was in Sweden. Crazy.

Old May 14th 04, 12:28 PM
Mellick

Well, i was in the middle of this cliff and suddenly Ryan dropped off
from the top and he jumped to where i was... when i looked up it was
super high, so i don't know if it was 200ft, but it was humongous!!!

I don't think he bent or cracked anything, but then again you never
know... he might be like an animal hiding his wounds so that he won't
get eaten. And when I told him about my dream he said "Whoa! I'm good!"

--
Mellick - That's my lion! Rawr! I'm scary!

Logan says that staring at trees is better, I can safely say that that
is a completely incorrect response. If John Childs says it, it will
carry more weight. --Paco
Mellick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4874

surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 07:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM