Brand new Htc Touch diamond,Ps3 80GB ,Apple iphone 3G ,Samsung I900 for sell

Old August 10th 08, 08:25 PM
tundex20 tundex20 is offline
Junior Member

Default Brand new Htc Touch diamond,Ps3 80GB ,Apple iphone 3G ,Samsung I900 for sell

Interested buyers can contact me direct via:

E-mail address
TELEPHONE NUMBER :+447031826857

ADVANCED ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS LTD is a specialized supplier of
Mobile phones (GSM and CDMA), Video Games , Apple Ipods , Iphone , Laptops and Games.
With high quality products, best service and good reputation, we have won a great support from customers, and become stronger and more powerful. Therefore, the scale has been expanded, and we now have our own Trading Branch Offices.

Specifically, we can supply Mobile phones (GSM and CDMA),
Video Games ,Apple Ipods , Iphone , HTC, Nokia / Sony Ericsson.

E-mail address;

ORDER INFORMATION :
Shipping Method : FedEx and UPS.
Delivery Time : 2-3days Delivery To Your Door Step.

Shipping fees : Free shipping for bulk purchase : FedEx, DHL or UPS
Delivery Time : 2 days maximum.

If you are interested, forward your questions and inquires to us via email your order and shipping details. we give 1 year warranty for every product sold out to our costumers, our product are company class 1 tested and approved by global standard organization of wireless industries, Brand new merchandise with complete accessories, extra charger and battery.

We look forward in placing your Order with Us
and giving you the most competent services as we are Using this
Medium to Look For Buyers Of Various Electronics Product we Stock.

We give 1 year warranty for every product sold out to our costumers, our products are company class 1 tested and approved by Global standard organization of wireless industries.

RETURN POLICY

Your satisfaction is our Goal. Please inspect your order upon delivery. If
for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return your
merchandise within 90 days for a prompt and courteous exchange or refund,
whichever you prefer. Please note: the item returned must be in its original
packaging in salable condition.

Place your order today and have a taste of our services.
All buyers can contact us via E-mail address which is itemized below::