Game Changer

Old June 15th 11, 12:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

Default Game Changer

On 6/14/2011 7:28 PM, --D-y wrote:
On Jun 14, 1:49 pm, wrote:
On 6/14/2011 2:06 PM, --D-y wrote:

On Jun 14, 5:46 am, wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/it...-06-13_attorne...

Gotta love Tarik Fabiani. The CC owner had best hope security tapes
from her establishment back up her version of events. Aiding in covering
up witness tampering is a felony.

Aiding in a "cover up", how? That's a mighty, mighty reach even for
you.

Lying about what was or was not said to rebut the claims of another
adverse to her good customer Lance, is participation in the intimidation
after the fact thereby trying to conceal the illegal act. Welcome to
the real world, Lance, et al.

Unwanted touching, by Hamilton? That's assault, by some definitions.
Nothing wrong with a good stiff-arm, there.
"A man was not born to run away".
--D-y

Um, the case could be easily made that "they were all lying". Some
people call it a point of view, but this, by report, goes beyond.
The "quotes" are so incredibly far apart as to substance, etc. that
unless there is a pretty clear sound track, and a clear "vid" of the
alleged confrontation, who can "prove" what?

This event smacks of a set-up by the Outside crew;

Which would potentially be a crime by them. Think again.

it wouldn't be too
difficult to find out where someone famous hangs out in such a small
town, which is full of celebrities and fawning gawkers. Soooo...
unbeknownst to Tyler (possible, and he was said to be "surprised" by
Lance's appearance), even, the situation was arranged by Outside, and
it's grist for the paper-selling mill. So has Outside joined the witch
hunt, too? I don't read that one so I'm not familiar with the recent
editorial output.

If it was a setup, I wonder how Tyler feels about his buds at Outside
pranking him like that? Welcome to the real world, Tyler (he said
sarcastically in response to BL).

The bit about Lance flying into Aspen just to confront Tyler might be
true but on the other hand, it's been 100+ degrees pretty much daily
for some time in Austin, with no rain, and there is a long tradition
of Texans spending as much of the summer as possible in western slope,
Colorado. And Aspen's airport is about as handy as you can get. My
money is more on the Outside crew, with or without Tyler's knowledge
or complicity.
--D-y
--D-y

Old June 15th 11, 02:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jun 15, 6:55*am, BL wrote:
On 6/14/2011 7:32 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:

On Jun 14, 12:16 pm, "Mike
wrote:
*wrote in message

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/it...-06-13_attorne....

Gotta love Tarik Fabiani. *The CC owner had best hope security tapes
from her establishment back up her version of events. Aiding in
covering up witness tampering is a felony.

So let me get this straight. The generally-agreed-upon facts in this
case, the sort of things that would lead to a guilty verdict, are so
weak that *this*, once more, a bunch of he-said she-said stuff, is a
"game changer?"

Everyone knows that Aspen is "Lance's" town. Especially Tyler. And the
folk from Outside Magazine. This sounds more like a sad attempt on
Tyler's part of try and put down Lance on his (Lance's) turf, or maybe
provoke a reaction that Novitsky's fanboys would drool over. Tyler ain't
man enough to pull that off. Lance may be arrogant enough to be pulled
into it though.

--Mike-- * * Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Mike - my family has been in Aspen since 1972 and it isn't anyone's
town. ***** I don't even like going there for all the bull**** the
place is now. * (and we have acreage! ) * *Long live Spider!

I am of the opinion that Lance sought Tyler out in this case.

Poor Claudine..................

I still hate that bitch. I knew Spider. He used to hang out at a
place called the Slope. It was total 70s. Just shag carpeted
levels. People would drink and smoke pot and watch 3 stooges and
campy adult cartoons.
Old June 15th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"BL" wrote in message
news
On 6/14/2011 7:28 PM, --D-y wrote:
On Jun 14, 1:49 pm, wrote:
On 6/14/2011 2:06 PM, --D-y wrote:

On Jun 14, 5:46 am, wrote:
[...]

Yes, tough to figure out why a magazine that makes money by writing stories
would get behind something like that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Randolph_Hearst

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles