worse that texting drivers

Old November 4th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default worse that texting drivers

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/?watch...d-017d256a145c

or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3n6ksjs

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old November 5th 11, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Nov 4, 3:42 pm, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/?watch...6c-817d-017d25...

orhttp://preview.tinyurl.com/3n6ksjs

the city of angels
Old November 5th 11, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Dan O writes:

On Nov 4, 3:42 pm, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/?watch...6c-817d-017d25...

orhttp://preview.tinyurl.com/3n6ksjs

the city of angels

The city of Our Lady, Queen of the Angels, of the River that is Paved
with Cement.

Old November 5th 11, 06:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

"AMuzi" wrote in message
http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/?watch...d-017d256a145c

or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3n6ksjs

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I was shot about 10 years ago, never found out who did it. I was out for a
night ride, and a car going in the opposite direction hung a hurried U-turn
with tires screeching, pulled up along side me and shot me in the butt. When
I saw the pistol poke out the window I thought I was a dead man, then I
heard the pop. I felt the sting of a pellet hit my ass. I was lucky it was
only a prank.