There were some great views today

Old November 13th 04, 08:40 PM
MSeries

Default There were some great views today

I took a train to Northallerton today and cycled home via Bedale, Masham,
Nidderdale, Pateley Bridge, Otley and Leeds. There is some superb scenery up
there in the Dales, it was so so clear today and with the leaves changing
and falling there were some superb views to be had, I wish I had had my
camera with me. There was little traffic on most of the roads that I used so
I had the climbs to myself. Some were tough but all the more fulfilling when
one gets to the top. Some of the descents were disappointing, too twisty,
narrow, blind to let it go and reach top speed. My brake blocks had a good
work out today. It was a grand day out, elevenses in Masham, late lunch in
Otley, home before it got dark, 63.6 miles.

Old November 14th 04, 07:20 AM
Tony B

home before it got dark, 63.6 miles.

Grand effort on a cold autumn day! Keep them legs loose for the
velodrome won't you?

Tony B

Man, I feel GREAT! joe Unicycling 1 November 13th 04 02:02 PM
An open letter to Lance Armstrong DiabloScott Racing 19 August 2nd 04 01:16 AM
The 'bent scene today: still a fever for coroplast? : ) Jeff Potter Recumbent Biking 30 November 9th 03 05:23 AM
Endless Summer Watermelon ride in North Florida today to Father Time Recumbent Biking 6 September 11th 03 05:18 AM