Various Road Parts (Excellent Condition)

Old April 18th 04, 02:54 AM
bikeridah

Default Various Road Parts (Excellent Condition)

Selling a few extra parts I no longer need. All are in excellent
condition. Shipping by USPS Priority.
1) Deda Newton stem- 11cm, 80*, 26mm clamp, Ti hardware. $50 + $4
shipping
2) Deda 215 Anatomic road bars- 42cm outside-outside, 26mm clamp, 90mm
reach, 142mm drop. $35 + $6 shipping
3) Selle Italia Flite Ti saddle (2 available)- Ti rails, SI sparkle
patches. $25 each + $6 shipping
4) Ultegra 12-23 cassette- approx 800 miles. $20 + $4 shipping
5) Minoura Dura water bottle cage (1 pair)- 37 grams each, Ti color,
aluminum bolts. $10 pair + $4 shipping

Please email with questions. I prefer Paypal (sorry no credit cards).
Thanks for looking.
Old April 25th 04, 03:43 AM
bikeridah

Selling a few extra parts I no longer need. All are in excellent
condition. Shipping by USPS Priority.
1) Deda 215 Anatomic road bars- 42cm outside-outside, 26mm clamp, 90mm
reach, 142mm drop. $35 + $6 shipping
2) Minoura Dura water bottle cage (1 pair)- 37 grams each, Ti color,
aluminum bolts. $8 pair + $4 shipping
SOLD Deda Newton stem- 11cm, 80*, 26mm clamp, Ti hardware.
SOLD Selle Italia Flite Ti saddle (2 available)- Ti rails, SI sparkle
patches.
SOLD Ultegra 12-23 cassette- approx 800 miles.