REMA patches

Old September 26th 10, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

Default REMA patches

life cheapens. I have 'hoodie' sweatshirts touted as dry fabric. Looks
like threadbare-lines of regular fabric are linked with parallel lines
of 50% less fabric this allowing moisture...
same for wet weather tires. As price goes down in the wet weather or
all terrain tire category, the design concpet of reservoir grooves and
attatched computer designed siphoning sipes gives way to carving
ngreat chunks of rubber out of the contact patch to save rubber $osts.
I swear the bottom end here gives 50% less contact area.
Is Rema on the same trajectory ?
That said, tho' I've only used two boxes over several years and in a
100+ degree use and storage environment, never had a failure.
But this tube filling ?

This is done by vacuum before packaging.

How is this done ? By stoned workers in SF ?

Old September 26th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

ahhhh wrong tube ! I was working on the glue tube air evacuation
method. And a goldmine for invention-the air evacuation cap for those
not inclined to roll up.
BTW the Chinese have a slew of tube fillling machine's for sale...
I imagine, and industrial history is fascinating, paper composites
were common around ? 2000BC
yes, but I too remove the paper as apparently I have not instructions
read.

REMA patches thirty-six Techniques 0 September 24th 10 08:23 AM
REMA patches thirty-six Techniques 0 September 24th 10 07:48 AM
REMA patches DirtRoadie Techniques 0 September 21st 10 03:37 PM
REMA patches BigP Techniques 0 September 21st 10 01:53 PM