Royal National Park - Sydney

Old July 31st 12, 06:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

Default Royal National Park - Sydney

Has anyone ridden on the trails in the RNP - on the either the walking
trails, fire trails or roads?
Old July 31st 12, 08:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc[_2_]

On 31/07/12 15:42, Rob wrote:
Has anyone ridden on the trails in the RNP - on the either the walking
trails, fire trails or roads?

Long time ago. I have a feeling they don't like you riding on the
walking trails and service tracks. Might have changed now.

Old August 1st 12, 02:33 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

"Terryc" wrote in message
On 31/07/12 15:42, Rob wrote:
Has anyone ridden on the trails in the RNP - on the either the walking
trails, fire trails or roads?

Long time ago. I have a feeling they don't like you riding on the walking
trails and service tracks. Might have changed now.

I think some of the walking trails are a bit rugged to bike.

But there are many fire trails in the park not sure what there status is
to bike.
Old August 1st 12, 10:10 PM posted to aus.bicycle
John Henderson

Rob wrote:

But there are many fire trails in the park not sure what there status is
to bike.

Here you go:
http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/na....aspx?id=N0030

John
Old August 14th 12, 06:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

On 2/08/2012 7:10 AM, John Henderson wrote:
Rob wrote:

But there are many fire trails in the park not sure what there status is
to bike.

Here you go:
http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/na....aspx?id=N0030

John

thanks that makes sense at one time they were not allowing bikes on the
fire trails or service tracks within the park. Its seems a lot better now.

A few years ago I walked in from Waterfall to Uloola falls and
photographed the rock carvings. Now I want to bike in with more gear
and allow myself time to make new images. They are quite spectacular, if
you know where to look. Glad its too far for the hoons to deface them.

Walked in to the limestone cave, off Lady Carrington drive, thats a bit
worst for wear and graffiti, no spray cans yet tho