Another Cheap Buy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st 21, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Another Cheap Buy

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 6:38:12 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:22:03 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 3:55:41 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:35:09 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 9:38:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 7:28:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Douglas was the house brand of Colorado Cyclist when they were a booming business before the Democrats decided to punish business success.

With the coming of warmer weather, the demand for bikes is shooting up. The dealers again can't keep up with the demand.
Got a call from my financial advisor today and he intends to sell some small cap funds in a 401 account I have to lock in the profits I made and put it in a large cap fund to be able to make higher rates in the present market.
So the d-mn Democrats are punishing businesses like Colorado Cyclist. And yet other bike shops cannot keep up with demand and are having to turn away paying customers. ??? So which is it? Are the Democrats, who now control the House, Senate, and President, driving businesses out of business or making businesses so successful they cannot keep up with demand?

So you are selling stocks for a profit and investing the money to earn even higher rates of return. While the Democrats are in control? That doesn't make sense. If the Democrats are in control, shouldn't you be putting everything into cash and hiding it under your bed and buying guns and building a bomb shelter to fight off the attacking zombies and undead? Why/how are you making money while the Democrats are in control? Everything should be losses.
Since you don't live in the USA why are you discussing business conditions here?
Why ever not Tommy? After all the U.S. stock market is not closed to
foreigners. In 2019 foreigners owned some $8.63 trillion worth of U.S.
equities through the end of the second quarter of 2019, which is the
equivalent of 35.3% of the total market capitalization of the S&P 500.
--
Cheers,

John B.

John, tell us what you know what is happening in California bike shops. You have a habit of acting as if you are an American after living on Thailand forever.

Tommy boy, the discussion was in reference to your remark "Since you
don't live in the USA why are you discussing business conditions here"
which was a reply to a post that questioned, "So you are selling
stocks for a profit and investing the money..."

And now you fly off on a tangent and start to talk about California
bike shops.

Tell us, is your problem - in addition to your flights of imagination
- a lack of reading comprehension? Or simply that you aren't capable
of following the theme of the conversation?

As for being an American, well the U.S. Government thinks I am. After
all I served the U.S. for 20 years, fought in two wars (to make the
world safe from Communism, we were told during the Vietnam conflict)
and they still pay me my retirement.

John, you ae a piece of **** that lives in a country that just expelled entire villages in the north of the country as being from another country. They were only born there and lived there for decades. Shut your ****ing mouth about the US because if you were here you wouldn't last 20 seconds in Oakland.