Douglas Tempo Gel Saddle

Old December 29th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Douglas Tempo Gel Saddle

I plan on buying a bike from Colorado Cyclist that includes a "Douglas
Tempo Gel Saddle", their house brand. I currently ride with and like a
Selle Italia Flite saddle without gel. Does anyone have experience
with the Tempo Gel saddle, good or bad? Thoughts on the cutout and the
gel, particularly as I am happy with a saddle without either. Should I
get another Flite or try the Temp Gel?

Old December 29th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Dec 29, 8:29 am, wrote:
I plan on buying a bike from Colorado Cyclist that includes a "Douglas
Tempo Gel Saddle", their house brand. I currently ride with and like a
Selle Italia Flite saddle without gel. Does anyone have experience
with the Tempo Gel saddle, good or bad? Thoughts on the cutout and the
gel, particularly as I am happy with a saddle without either. Should I
get another Flite or try the Temp Gel?

It looks similar to the Velo saddle used as a house-brand by a lot of
brands. I would think you could walk into almost any bike shop and see
one, maybe even givei it a try.

FWIW, I didn't like the one I treid, but as always with saddles, YMMV.