Northstar videos with corbin

Old August 1st 05, 09:30 PM
gerblefranklin

Default Northstar videos with corbin

The single black diamond trails were much easier than the double blacks.
There were decent stretches of the double blacks that were completely
clean-able (in my opinion). Then you would hit sections like STD. You
could take the easy lines or the hard ones. There was an easy way around
STD, for example. (it was like a completely different fork in the trail)
Most of the DH bikers took it, but none of us did. Even on the hardest
sections, they were still possible to "clean" with enough concentration
and attempts. I don't think we ever tried much stuff more than 5 times,
except for STD, though.

Avoiding pedal strikes was difficult.

The dust at the bottom of some sections ****ed me off. It was so deep
you'd hit a mid-size rock and expect it to hold, and instead it'd slide
all over the place.

On some sections you got no choice but to fly through them, and crash
your tire over even the bigger rocks (not good for the rim). Large
rolling gaps to get to a different line were also really helpful,
especially if you are following too closely when someone in front of you
falls.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Nick's main man.

"I love freedom dearly, ideally, in theory, but in reality we're not
there yet--Not nearly."--Cold Duck Complex

Old August 1st 05, 11:42 PM
ColDawG

hey all, i'm finally back on my posting name ( i was posting under trey
(lancerfan))
had a blast in tahoe w/ everyone!!!!

-colin

--
ColDawG - I go both ways:

Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

Old August 2nd 05, 12:48 AM
Murde Mental

that's the freefor all gallery right? Cause I was wondering why I
sudenly found my sexy franco voice and legs in one of those videos.
hahaha

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I own Total_Uni's soul
and yes this means I also own your soul Evan_Byrne.
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Northstar lancerfan119 Unicycling 4 August 1st 05 03:56 AM
Northstar Videos from today lancerfan119 Unicycling 19 July 31st 05 07:02 PM
Unicon 12 freestyle videos john_childs Unicycling 6 November 28th 04 01:24 AM
Best Videos of 2003... daino149 Unicycling 12 November 27th 03 05:21 AM
Videos Videos Videos! aust Unicycling 6 November 14th 03 04:41 AM